Go Austria!

Not true.

Statement from Hexham hospital

Our mask-wearing rules are very clear, and it is important to note that everyone that was part of the official visit to Hexham General Hospital on Monday 8 November were formally advised and reminded of these rules on the day.

“Information was included in the written programme.

“These rules include information about mask-wearing and other infection prevention and control measures, such as hand-washing, tucking away loose clothing (ties), and having rolled-up sleeves.

“After the Prime Minister left a welcome meeting, he walked along a mezzanine corridor, for a very short period of time, without a mask.

“This brief moment was captured on camera.

“As soon as this was identified he was given a mask and he put it on.

That statement addresses two occasions of him being asked to wear a mask, there was another occasions not mentioned in that hospital statement.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson was told three times to keep his face mask on during a visit to a hospital, according to the Daily Mirror's lead story. The paper says he has been accused of "callous disregard" for the NHS.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-59256729

Boris Johnson had to be told three times before he finally followed rules and kept his face mask on for a hospital visit.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/boris-johnson-told-three-times-25440013

Boris Johnson told three times before keeping face mask on at Hexham hospital visit
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/boris-johnson-told-three-times-22144703

Boris Johnson condemned for ‘not bothering’ to wear mask while walking around hospital
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-mask-hospital-visit-b1953793.html

Wear a mask when you enter the hospital”: it’s hard to be clearer than that isn’t it? I’d imagine the vast majority of the electorate would take it as read that this statement not only applies to the act of entering the hospital, but also in fact to the state of being in the hospital, and therefore wearing a mask for the whole of your visit. So what was the prime minister doing there? And why was he not wearing a mask for the entire duration of his visit? Even if none of the above registers, he’s in a hospital. All the doctors and nurses are wearing masks. It’s completely incomprehensible behaviour.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/10/boris-johnson-unmasked-as-inept-and-uncaring
Why is he so incapable of following the same rules as everyone else?
It was bad enough that he exploited the opportunity to waste 6 hours on a train, to avoid facing an angry parliament, but to flagrantly not wear a mask in a hospital while doing so is beyond poor excuses.

Sponsored Links
mottie and his nazi jabber lot are probably right now polishing their jackboots...

And looking forward to an even more oppressive regime, where they can go on ignorance and yet again blame the wrong people...

As if we didn't see this coming...

"AstraZeneca has sold more than $2.2bn (£1.64bn) of its Covid-19 vaccine in the first nine months of this year, as the drugmaker said it is set to move to “modest profitability” as new orders are received."

Well probably not the jabbees...

No amount of 'boosters' will ever get them to a high enough IQ level to allow them to think for themselves!

And they're chomping at the bit for the 'new order'...

Only it'll be a different type of 'New Order'! (n)

mottie and his nazi jabber lot are probably right now polishing their jackboots...

And looking forward to an even more oppressive regime, where they can go on ignorance and yet again blame the wrong people...

"AstraZeneca has sold more than $2.2bn (£1.64bn) of its Covid-19 vaccine in the first nine months of this year, as the drugmaker said it is set to move to “modest profitability” as new orders are received."

No amount of 'boosters' will ever get them to a high enough IQ level to allow them to think for themselves!

Ironic that you, the radicalised conspiracy theorist, are accusing those sensible enough to get the jab of having a low IQ.

Ironic that you, the radicalised conspiracy theorist, are accusing those sensible enough to get the jab of having a low IQ.
Ah, someone who wouldn't know what a 'radicalised conspiracy theorist' is unless he/she looked in their own mirror ;)

Sponsored Links
Ah, someone who wouldn't know what a 'radicalised conspiracy theorist' is unless he/she looked in their own mirror ;)
I think you're confusing me with someone else. I'm about the least conspiracy theory inclined person i know. The only radicalisation that i've been involved in is against people like you who keep trotting out their anti-vax bile which contributes to people like my disabled brother continuing to suffer due to the covid based restrictions place on their lives.

Last edited:
Not true.

Statement from Hexham hospital

Our mask-wearing rules are very clear, and it is important to note that everyone that was part of the official visit to Hexham General Hospital on Monday 8 November were formally advised and reminded of these rules on the day.

“Information was included in the written programme.

“These rules include information about mask-wearing and other infection prevention and control measures, such as hand-washing, tucking away loose clothing (ties), and having rolled-up sleeves.

“After the Prime Minister left a welcome meeting, he walked along a mezzanine corridor, for a very short period of time, without a mask.

“This brief moment was captured on camera.

“As soon as this was identified he was given a mask and he put it on.

“The Prime Minister did wear a mask for the majority of the visit.

“He didn’t have a mask on when he did his media interviews, but this was with agreement with everyone else in the room, who did wear a mask.

“We ask that everyone visiting our hospital sites continue to follow our infection control and prevention rules.

“We hope this helps to clarify the situation and we apologise for any upset this has caused.

A video.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19...red-without-a-face-mask-during-visit-12466377

He can't be that stupid or he doesn't care.

I have friends and family in italy where the restrictions are more or less the same as Austria and getting worse.
Friends who run away from former Yugoslavia, Soviet Union and Afghanistan, now living in Italy, say all the same thing: "this is how our dictatorship started. They claim that these rules are for the common good and start controlling everybody's life. Until you find yourself owning nothing, not even your own life".
Are they conspiracy theorists?

I have friends and family in italy where the restrictions are more or less the same as Austria and getting worse.
Friends who run away from former Yugoslavia, Soviet Union and Afghanistan, now living in Italy, say all the same thing: "this is how our dictatorship started. They claim that these rules are for the common good and start controlling everybody's life. Until you find yourself owning nothing, not even your own life".
Are they conspiracy theorists?

Who did you vote for in the last election?

You say that you have family members who are Drs?

Well have you spoken to them - any work as GPs?

People call in with coughs after the first day expecting to get treatment - have they done a PCR - no. They call back asking for antibiotics then call back again when they are not working - had the jab - no, had PCR no?

Others call in saying they cannot wait for their scan next week can the GP expedite a hospital scan that's booked in for next week.

List goes on. Econsults on the face of it are great but now there is more noise and low importance requests.

The old pensioner still has to call in - you think they can fill in an econsult - or you think their kids will?

There are a lot of selfish people out there.

You say that you have family members who are Drs?

Well have you spoken to them
Highly controversial and sensitive asking Lal those types of questions. You'll not get an answer and most likely locked out of the thread....

I think you're confusing me with someone else. I'm about the least conspiracy theory inclined person i know.
And therein lies your problem...

You swallow everything you are are told and yet you mention 'conspiracy theory' as a last resort...

Laughable!

The only radicalisation that i've been involved in is against people like you who keep trotting out their anti-vax bile which contributes to people like my disabled brother continuing to suffer due to the covid based restrictions place on their lives.

"Double jabbed carry same viral load of Covid as unvaccinated"

Explain that to your disabled brother when you visit him next!

The only reason the UK has not had a terrible wave with mass lockdowns and hospitals overwhelmed is because the vast majority in this country have been vaccinated.

Nonsense. We had a, so we were told, terrible wave with mass lockdowns and hospitals overwhelmed last year. It ended - well before the vaccination campaign began.

SO don't give us your shyte.

Their choice. Nobody is forcing them to have a jab.

That's dishonest Mottie! The choice of having the vaccination or be placed under curfew, sacked or whatever is not a fair choice. It is a forced choice.

Sponsored Links
Back