cmmbi boiler flue system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can any1 advise me on my boiler flue
at the moment the boiler is fitted to my outside wall and the flue goes straight out the wall
what i want to know is can i turn the flue around and extend it about 2 and a half meters and put it through the other outside wall without moveing the boiler can this be done or can any1 advise as to what i can do
thanx

Sponsored Links
it would be theoretically possible, provided the Boiler manufacturer will allow sufficient equivelent legnth of flue run, can supply the flue parts specific for the boiler and importantly the proposed termination is compliant with installation & GSUR regulations you will need to consult an RGI who in turn should consult the boiler maker after surveying your property ;)

Spot on boilerman2. The installation instructons may also contain the information regarding max permissable flue length and termination positions.Not knowing the make and model it's difficult to be more specific.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back