CO room safety check

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me the height to have the probe on a CO room safety check the appliance is an EFEL oil stove (vaporising appliance). Im using a Anton sprint V2 analyser. I have the analyser set to CO room safety check and then i selected appliance to boiler (open flue) but how long do i have to have the stove on before i do the CO test and what hight does the probe have to be at while test is taking place can anyone tell me please.

Sponsored Links
ive got the section from the viper book on CO as a file, pm me and i will send it

Sponsored Links
kirkie, do you mind lobbing it over to sunny Glasgow ;)

email in profile

thanx

its alright Kirkie i was only fitting a flueless Focalpoint plasma type fire

customer was adamant that they didnae want the "big holes goan ootside"

and he supplied the garden hose to connect the gas pipe to the fire....................................................................................................

im sure they will be ok till Monday

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

and he supplied the garden hose to connect the gas pipe to the fire....................................................................................................

what team did they support?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

what team did they support?

forgot tae ask Brendan and Bernadette McBombthrower.........

although they had a picture of some old German geezer right beside some gymnast

:evil: ;) :LOL:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back