Come celebrate: it's Lefthanders' Day!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
To all you fellow forum lefties (as in sinistral, rather than political, persuasion ;) ), have a good day in this predominantly righthanded world in which we live and celebrate our "specialness" :)

Apparently we make for better drivers too - is there no end to our undoubted superiority?!

Sponsored Links
25000_24560_0_3388.jpg

not me.

you're all abnormal

I am left handed, but i like to vary my sex life so sometimes i use my right hand.

Sponsored Links
Happy to be dextrous, not cack-handed

not gauche like you

I am a righteous man whereas you are sinister

All my ex-wives thought I was Mr. Right, and I certainly have my heart in the Right place.

im just strange,im a leftie but can also do most things with my right but i throw a ball right handed,kick a ball right footed play snooker left handed,golf right handed.but cannot use a saw right handed but use a knife that way :eek: :rolleyes:

I am cack handed, but

I eat right handed
I play football with a right foot
I catch with my right hand

BUT, I cannot play snooker right handed and have the best break in my club as a leftie. 112, and I had to use the the long extension as I am a re*ard trying to play 'on the wonk'

Dave

ya bunch of southpaws. :LOL:

i eat left handed and would always wear a watch on the left hand.

I'm left handed, but I don't care which hands I hold my knife and fork in, sometimes I have to look at everyone else to see which is the right one!!.

Sponsored Links
Back