Competent person?

Sponsored Links
I don't need training, just want to take the exam

Go on then...... Answer the questions. You don't need any training after all.

These are basic core questions.
Jesus Christ will you relax. .. I only posted that sample question fOr some light hearted fun and you 've GonE all serious on me. Ps I ain't ready for the acs yet, just prEparing

Would appreciate if any one could share any manuals our gas handbooks if you've got them in digital format

Thinking about things.. The way one does ... I recall another know it all from your neck of the woods recently. He was an idiot too. Got all upset when I figured out his real name and address. Threads got deleted despite me not publishing anything personally identifiable that was not already on the forum.

Perhaps you should read my recent tips thread again ;)

Thinking about things.. The way one does ... I recall another know it all from your neck of the woods recently. He was an idiot too. Got all upset when I figured out his real name and address. Threads got deleted despite me not publishing anything personally identifiable that was not already on the forum.

Perhaps you should read my recent tips thread again ;)
Look I ain't into internet drama and fighting. Do do us a favour and chill out. If you really want to help share some electronic training materials

Sponsored Links
Would appreciate if any one can share any manuals our gas handbooks if you've got them in digital format

You have a habit of back tracking too it seems.

Yes I do have all the manuals you could possibly need. IN PDF format.

Plus 30 or so gigabytes of other relevant trade information.

Would appreciate if any one can share any manuals our gas handbooks if you've got them in digital format

You have a habit of back tracking too it seems.

Yes I do have all the manuals you could possibly need. IN PDF format.

Plus 30 or so gigabytes of other relevant trade information.
Sweet... zip them up and put them on drop box. I'd happily pay you $20 for your time

Open flued appliances are permitted in bathrooms as long as they include an atmospheric sensing device?

What does the sensor have to sense ? That there is atmosphere and not a vacuum.

Or maybe it has to sense the emotional atmosphere in the room.

Or is it a sensor of any sort that presents it data in an atmospheric ( dramatic ) way.

If you are going to stun people with question then at least leave out the badly worded ones.

And slightly seriously, how does water vapour / steam affect the combustion in a gas fired heater ?

Open flued appliances are permitted in bathrooms as long as they include an atmospheric sensing device?

What does the sensor have to sense ? That there is atmosphere and not a vacuum.

Or maybe it has to sense the emotional atmosphere in the room.

Or is it a sensor of any sort that presents it data in an atmospheric ( dramatic ) way.

If you are going to stun people with question then at least leave out the badly worded ones.

And slightly seriously, how does water vapour / steam affect the combustion in a gas fired heater ?
Thank you for, once again, proving my point admirably.

Your point was that passing an exam does not prove competance, yet you would that a custome examines ( quizes ) an installer ?

Your point was that passing an exam does not prove competance, yet you would that a custome examines ( quizes ) an installer ?

As always, you have missed the point.

My point was that Storms is an arrogant fool, who claimed to be able to sit his/her ACS with no training.

Yet is in able to answer the basics.

As in other threads recently, Storms quickly back tracks when the glaring weaknesses in their posts are highlighted

Yes, some questions are poorly written, but those weren't. It is just you don't understand the context.

Once again, free/alternative thinking showing why you should stay out of such threads.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back