completion certificate

bmd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My neighbour has been unable to finish off his extension wall, concrete block with cement render as I will not let him on my land. The render finish was part of the planning consent to match the existing, so it is just concrete block.
Can he get a completion certificate when it is not finished to spec?

Sponsored Links
Why are you refusing him access? Surely you will have to stare at a blockwork wall rather than a rendered wall?

If it's a cavity wall, he will get his certificate from Building Control, but why should it concern you?

From what I can make out... I think what OP is getting at is - can, not letting the neighbour on his land jeopardise the neighbour getting the completion certificate - which is what will put a smile on OPs face!

Sponsored Links
Why are you refusing him access? Surely you will have to stare at a blockwork wall rather than a rendered wall?

Access refused because he put in for planning permission with main foundations approx 2 ft over my side of the boundary, then threatened me with physicals when I showed him the deeds, and his plans had to be redrawn . Neither he nor his architect bothered to talk to me beforehand.
I won't see much of it as most is hidden behind my garage

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back