Condensation from flue

Status
Not open for further replies.
so then can we have a final verdict on this ? something that is facts please!!

you had the answer before joe opened his gob. Just ignore everything after gavindas last post.

I tried to make it simple so that even a dullard like you might understand. Guess I failed miserably? :cry:

Sponsored Links
don't forget a car exhaust can have a lot of condensed water lying in it at start up, this may make it look like it's condensing well past the dew point.

Off topic, i f your exhaust carries water, tiny hole in the bottom does more good than harm.

Can we see steam as we call it, in warm weather? ,no, ...Cold weather shows the worst.

Off topic, i f your exhaust carries water, tiny hole in the bottom does more good than harm.

if its stainless maybe. with mild steel its just a good place for major rot to start. it doesn't do any harm to a good system to leave it well alone. kwik fit ****e will always deteriorate quicker.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back