Conservatory Slave Door Problem - Broken Concealed Operating Lever Part ID?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a conservatory with French doors but the slave door cannot be opened because the Concealed Operating Lever to open the slave door is broken / missing.

I have tried locksmiths and windows repairers but they do not know what the part is in order to replace it.

The conservatory was installed by Planet Conservatories in Central Lancashire in 2007 but they went bust a few years ago!
The main door locks are by Lockmaster but I think the Concealed Operating Lever is by another manufacturer?

I have attached some photos.

The first & second photos are from 2007 when the conservatory was installed and show the slave door Concealed Operating Lever in place.
The third one shows the current state of the base-plate and openings where the slave door Concealed Operating Lever was.

I did contact a company that sells spare parts for windows & doors and they said it maybe a Fuhr operating lever I need.

If anyone could ID the part I need? Or any other useful advice then I would be very grateful.

Just to add that I cannot add a new finger bolt at the bottom of the door because the lock plate is in the way.

Thanks for any responses.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back