Conspiracy theories

Still not convinced! Lets see someone land on the moon and go film it then i shall believe.

NASA employed close to half a million people to get the job done, it is thought that approximately half of those are now dead.

So no deathbed confessions, and no information left accidently in a tin box somewhere, from roughly 220,000 personnel, nothing from even one person.

One of the quotes that always tickled me was from Neil Armstrong, and is as follows..........

"I was sitting on top of the Saturn 5 rocket, when it suddenly struck me that it was comprised of over 250,000 parts, each made by the company with the lowest tender"

Sponsored Links
They did the first time. :cautious:

And the second, third, fourth etc.

I think the reference was to filming the Apollo 11 landing site by a separate mission, which won't have been done as the next nearest manned landing, apollo 16, was ~400km away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Rabin the israeli PM who was asssinated / murdered

??

Assasinated because of the Oslo peace accord, he was getting a little too close to a peace deal with the arabs.

Yasser Arafat on the arab side assasinated for the same reason.

I think the reference was to filming the Apollo 11 landing site by a separate mission, which won't have been done as the next nearest manned landing, apollo 16, was ~400km away.
That makes sense, as a request, but it's not going to happen for scientific research. The general thrust is to get landing spots all over the place so we get a better idea of the moon than we do from the current half ton of moon rocks that were brought back.

That makes sense, as a request, but it's not going to happen for scientific research. The general thrust is to get landing spots all over the place so we get a better idea of the moon than we do from the current half ton of moon rocks that were brought back.

?

That wifi, offshore turbines, electric vape, modern means to power technology to some extent were all invented by a young boy. Before the age of 14.

If you like conspiracies that is.

I get the 'i want photos' aspect. But it's pretty pointless as a scientific activity as we've already sampled that area.

The first trip to the same spot will be for moon sightseeing.

The internet was invented to provide a resilient network in the event of a nuclear strike is a common misconception, albeit not a conspiracy theory.

I get the 'i want photos' aspect. But it's pretty pointless as a scientific activity as we've already sampled that area.

The first trip to the same spot will be for moon sightseeing.

Not allowed to land near it I believe.

Not allowed to land near it I believe.
I'm not up to speed on lunar law but I don't think that's enforceable. Nor will it last. Nor is it relevant right now as no one wants to blow half a billion on it.

Conspiracy theories?

Hmm...

Why do reasonable posts from reasonable posters get deleted by the CC mob?

I'm not up to speed on lunar law but I don't think that's enforceable. Nor will it last. Nor is it relevant right now as no one wants to blow half a billion on it.

Would certainly be difficult to enforce. 911 What's your emergency ?:D

Sponsored Links
Back