convert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links

WE'D ALL DEARLY LOVE TO KNOW YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND OCCUPATION...

Wasn't there a story about 3 Billys Goats Gruff and a TROLL ???

Sponsored Links
No point everyone... he's a troll

No qualifications, no girlfriend, no clue...

As a classic line from Good Morning Vietnam...

Goldberg "Youre in more need of a blow...job than any man in history"

A lad I know has just passed his ACS and joined the club, according to him, his gas safe inspector told him last week that he does not need it.
Capita doesn't make the law, so that inspector's opinion is irrelevant.

You MUST have EE to install/commission any condensing appliance, otherwise you're contraventing Building Regulations
Where in the Building Regulations is it required that anyone "has EE"?

So, it doesn't require anyone to "have EE" then.

He is now spouting so much nonsense, he is confusing himself.

And I have found out what he does for a living these days.
I am not revealing it yet, just in case some of you have tickets for Zippo's circus.

Jesus Christ, if you can't see it you really have a problem
It's OK - I didn't think you'd be able to explain it.

OK, I'LL TALK LOUDLY AND SLOWLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU SAY THE EE IS NOT NEEDED, SOOEY POSTED SAYING THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ARUMENT ABOUT WHETHER THE EE IS NEEDED OR NOT, YOU SAY IT IS NOT NEEDED, SOOEY THEN POSTS SAYING, A LAD HE KNOWS WHO JUST PASSED HIS ACS, WAS TOLD BY HIS GSR INSPECTOR THAT HE DOES NOT NEED EE, YOU THEN SAY CAPITA DON'T MAKE THE REGULATIONS, SO THE INSPECTOR'S OPINION IS IRRELLEVANT, SO WHAT IS IT, DO YOU THINK THE EE IS NEEDED OR NOT, OR WILL YOU JUST ARGUE EITHER WAY

Sometimes this care in the community malarky is not such a good thing

Yeah.... you must know the story of the 3 Billy Goats gruff.....
They try to cross a bridge and a horrible troll blocks their way....

YOU SAY THE EE IS NOT NEEDED
Yes, and I've patiently waited for anyone who can point out which piece of legislation says that it's needed, but nobody has been able to do that.

SOOEY POSTED SAYING THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ARUMENT ABOUT WHETHER THE EE IS NEEDED OR NOT, YOU SAY IT IS NOT NEEDED
Yes, because it isn't needed, and nobody has managed to refer to a single shred of legislation which says that it's needed.

SOOEY THEN POSTS SAYING, A LAD HE KNOWS WHO JUST PASSED HIS ACS, WAS TOLD BY HIS GSR INSPECTOR THAT HE DOES NOT NEED EE
Yes he did.

YOU THEN SAY CAPITA DON'T MAKE THE REGULATIONS
No, I said that Capita does not make the law.

SO THE INSPECTOR'S OPINION IS IRRELLEVANT
No, I said that the inspector's opinion is irrelevant. The reason that it's irrelevant is because Capita doesn't make the law. I don't know why you find that difficult to understand.

For example, if an inspector from the Tufty Club said that "EE" isn't needed, then his opinion would also be irrelevant, because the Tufty Club doesn't make the law. Equally, if your local BCO said that "EE" is needed, then his opinion would also be irrelevant, because the BCO doesn't make the law.

SO WHAT IS IT, DO YOU THINK THE EE IS NEEDED OR NOT, OR WILL YOU JUST ARGUE EITHER WAY
I will continue to believe that "EE" isn't needed, unless you can show me which part of the legislature states that it's needed (and what it's needed for).

I don't know why you think I've contradicted myself - could it be because you don't understand what the word "irrelevant" means?

Goldberg posts, Rabeye stays quiet??

Rabeye posts, Goldberg stays quiet??

Goldberg i find your posts Iconic

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back