Sponsored Links
goldberk said:
i'm not answering
lol-020.gif

Sponsored Links
Yawn....
job goldberk....?
what qualifications do you have?

Have you studied anything apart from the contents of your neighbours bin?

Goldberg is Iconic

this is a "man" who has posted on this forum posing as, at least, 2 different people.

i have no doubt he has other aliases

that is the calibre and integrity of this individual.

what a sad,sad existence

lads, i`m out of here. let him have both barrels

well from your previous post I don't believe you know yourself, seeing as you criticised yourself
You've been unable to explain in what way I've criticised myself, but even if I had, it doesn't change the fact that not one single forum member, including you, has produced any reference to a single tiny shred of legislation that says an Energy Efficiency course must have been attended by the person installing a boiler, or a heating system, or any part of a boiler or heating system.

It's a pathetic myth, and not single person posting on this topic has the guts to concede that they've been conned and that they're now part of the faceless mob that perpetuates the myth.

goldberk said:
reference to a single tiny shred of legislation that says an Energy Efficiency course must have been attended by the person installing a boiler, or a heating system, or any part of a boiler or heating system.

ok lets try it slowly

corgi say no ee no reg

no reg no fit boiler

now corgi are no more

not needed savvy

goldberk said:
reference to a single tiny shred of legislation that says an Energy Efficiency course must have been attended by the person installing a boiler, or a heating system, or any part of a boiler or heating system.

ok lets try it slowly

corgi say no ee no reg

no reg no fit boiler

now corgi are no more

not needed savvy

coldberk said:
I'm not answering.

View media item 16294

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back