convert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any holder of the C&Q Level 3 Certificate in Energy Efficiency for Domestic Heating (6084) care to state whether or not the course they attended (i.e. drank coffee at) achieved the following objective:

www.cityandguilds.com said:
ensure holders of the qualification have knowledge of legislative and other drivers which support energy efficiency.
:?:

If so, can that certificate holder state what those legislative drivers are?

So this is another qualification that YOU obviously do not hold
Made even more obvious by the troll needing to google the C&G/NVQ number. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Would any holder of the C&Q Level 3 Certificate in Energy Efficiency for Domestic Heating (6084) care to state whether or not the course they attended (i.e. drank coffee at) achieved the following objective:

www.cityandguilds.com wrote:
ensure holders of the qualification have knowledge of legislative and other drivers which support energy efficiency.

Yes it achieved the objective.

Legislative knowledge of ADL
Drivers knowledge of energy efficiency controls etc

If so, can that certificate holder state what those legislative drivers are

It does not say 'legislative drivers'
But knowledge of legislative AND other drivers

Tut tut, can't even read what he has to google

Sponsored Links
:eek: Just looked them up, what they do is quite terrifying and makes something of a mockery of the whole system

Incidentally I'm intrigued as to why you seem to use accusations of working for British Gas as an insult when your poor excuse for a college is run by four ex-British Gas guys...
Its not

Oh yes it is, quote from their website...
"Welcome to CTS Consultants (Complete Gas Training Solutions) Ltd. We are a completely unique concept in progressive, and intensive domestic gas training and business management run by 4 Successful Corgi Registered, ex British Gas training and management consultants.
there lieing believe me
And no, I don't work for BG seeing as you keep asking

:eek: Just looked them up, what they do is quite terrifying and makes something of a mockery of the whole system

Incidentally I'm intrigued as to why you seem to use accusations of working for British Gas as an insult when your poor excuse for a college is run by four ex-British Gas guys...
Its not

"Welcome to CTS Consultants (Complete Gas Training Solutions) Ltd. We are a completely unique concept in progressive, and intensive domestic gas training and business management run by 4 Successful Corgi Registered, ex British Gas training and management consultants. we muggsy
there lieing believe me

Its not

"Welcome to CTS Consultants (Complete Gas Training Solutions) Ltd. We are a completely unique concept in progressive, and intensive domestic gas training and business management run by 4 Successful Corgi Registered, ex British Gas training and management consultants. we muggsy
there lieing believe me

They're lying? And what possible motivation would they have for lying about themselves on their own website advertising their services? And what's more, why should I believe you? Why would you know more about their college than they do? Idiot. Honestly, I'm not sure who's worse on here, you or trollberk

idiot would you call me that to my face? The guy that runs the course and owns it has been self employed for years.

People like you give this profession a bad image.[/quote] BG worker[/quote]

What a clown, love to see you get into BG I tell you know you would be thrown back instantly. Just reading this thread I would bet my house on you failing the entry assessments. Why would you ask this question that the topic is about? surely even newley qualified engineers could sit down and research plumbing/heating manuals and plan everything thereselves.

My advise is Mcdonalds are recruiting you would be safer there, you say you have kids to feed but working on gas with your extremely poor knowledege will result in them going hungry as you will either kill yourself or be inside for killing someone else.

Internet distance learning course FFS,

People like you give this profession a bad image.
BG worker[/quote]

What a clown, love to see you get into BG I tell you know you would be thrown back instantly. Just reading this thread I would bet my house on you failing the entry assessments. Why would you ask this question that the topic is about? surely even newley qualified engineers could sit down and research plumbing/heating manuals and plan everything thereselves.

My advise is Mcdonalds are recruiting you would be safer there, you say you have kids to feed but working on gas with your extremely poor knowledege will result in them going hungry as you will either kill yourself or be inside for killing someone else.

Internet distance learning course FFS,[/quote] bg worker 8.50 a hour

idiot would you call me that to my face?
Bit hard to believe it would be the first time. :rolleyes:

lol-022.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back