Coronavirus v Brexit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone else find it a little sinister that the ‘Remainers’ were all predicting food and medicine shortages as soon as we come out of the EU - which didn’t happen ......then along comes the coronavirus and now we have food and medicine shortages.

never mind the Chinese, lets blame the remainers!

Sponsored Links
The UK economy is going to take a big hit due to coronavirus, its going to make the end of the transition period very interesting.

Sponsored Links
I bet you’re rubbing your hands together with glee.
Not at all

Brexiteers only listened to dishonest soundbites and refused to take any effort in learning any technical details.
People like Durhamplumber who admitted he couldnt be bothered.

So here we, we now have to go through with brexit and suffer the failure

Well freedom of movement has gone T*ts up

Immigration quotas and all that caper has gone t*ts up

1.5 million refugees on the border trying to get out of Syria into the EU

Woman / children? Malnutrition deaths hyperthermia deaths?

Never mind?

Corona is exposing every little lie and hypocrisy one by one.

In realtime you can see how our Government is failing us.

Pubs, clubs etc can stay open but dont go to them. Its our advise but not mandated so we dont have to bear the cost.

All those pub landlords who voted Tory. Hope they enjoy their beers. (y)

I blame the remoaners for the chaos;)

Incidentally I wonder if any one has told Corbyn about this corona caper :?:

:LOL:

I'm thinking there is no comparison between Brexit and this Virus.

Brexit was going to create a little upheaval and disruption. But this Coronavirus! I just can't get my head round how potentially bad it could get, could we be heading into some sort of global social and economical collapse, I'm bewildered at how serious most of the worlds governments are taking this, are they not telling us the whole truth about something? It's getting a bit surreal, it's as if we have just entered into a nuclear war. Society is sort of closing down.

I'm starting to get a bit worried about where we are heading, it's bad enough the worry for elderly parents and the vulnerable, but could we (as in Europe and the US) end up in some venezuelan mess?

Brexit was going to create a little upheaval and disruption. But this Coronavirus! I just can't get my head round how potentially bad it could get, could we be heading into some sort of global social and economical collapse, I'm bewildered at how serious most of the worlds governments are taking this, are they not telling us the whole truth about something? It's getting a bit surreal, it's as if we have just entered into a nuclear war.

I'm starting to get a bit worried about where we are heading, it's bad enough the worry for elderly parents and the vulnerable, but could we (as in Europe and the US) end up in some venezuelan mess?

17,000 beds cut and 100k staff shortage in NHS over last decade.

We reap what we sow.

Brexit was going to create a little upheaval and disruption. But this Coronavirus! I just can't get my head round how potentially bad it could get, could we be heading into some sort of global social and economical collapse, I'm bewildered at how serious most of the worlds governments are taking this, are they not telling us the whole truth about something? It's getting a bit surreal, it's as if we have just entered into a nuclear war. Society is sort of closing down.

Venezulian mess? If Corbyn had his way we would be

People need to kerp. Things into perspective

All these worst case scenario numbers that keep getti g bandied about by so called experts

In the 80s there was a potential incident that was on going that could have rendered most of Ukraine un inhabjtabal for 100s of years and the potential death rate / casualty rate would have run into millions with in weeks

Venezulian mess? If Corbyn had his way we would be

People need to kerp. Things into perspective

All these worst case scenario numbers that keep getti g bandied about by so called experts

In the 80s there was a potential incident that was on going that could have rendered most of Ukraine un inhabjtabal for 100s of years and the potential death rate / casualty rate would have run into millions with in weeks

What utter horse ****.

A decade of cuts and millions of people living in poverty with poor health means they are more susceptible to getting complications.

But Corbyn is the threat. Lol

Some of you truly are psychopaths. Death cult.

What utter horse ****.

A decade of cuts and millions of people living in poverty with poor health means they are more susceptible to getting complications.

But Corbyn is the threat. Lol

Some of you truly are psychopaths. Death cult.

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls Gallahad
It tolls for thee ;)

The grim reaper may well be paying some of us a visit

He will not distinguish between those who voted leave or remain ;)

He will not distinguish between those who voted for buffoon Johnson or buffoon Corbyn

Or those of us who voted for neither buffoon :cool:

He will treat every one equally ;)

Time to. Repent ;) time to make a will ;)
Time to put yer affairs in order ;)

See some of you on the other side

Sponsored Links
Back