Coronavirus v Brexit

Sponsored Links
Not at all

Brexiteers only listened to dishonest soundbites and refused to take any effort in learning any technical details.
People like Durhamplumber who admitted he couldnt be bothered.

So here we, we now have to go through with brexit and suffer the failure
So, can you explain why some of our bigger European 'partners' - France, Spain, Italy - with smaller populations than us have a higher number of deaths?

So, can you explain why some of our bigger European 'partners' - France, Spain, Italy - with smaller populations than us have a higher number of deaths?

Well you wont get the details from reading your Daily Mail.

Germany has less.

The infection spread to their countries first, they are testing without restrictions and recording deaths. As we only test certain categories people in nursing homes which have passed away with symptoms identical to corona are not coming up on the stats as they were never tested.

Our total deaths are undereported.

One thing in our favour is we dont have as many people living with their parents and culturally we do not have as close skin contact. They also have a higher percentage of older smokers.

Are you in a high risk category?

Sponsored Links
rexit was going to create a little upheaval and disruption
A no deal brexit, still on the cards will cause more than a little upheaval.

Brexit is a slow burner though, after the end of the transition there will be the initial upheaval at borders, delays with goods, but longer term loss of frictionless trade will see a drift of trade being lost and business struggling.

The big difference is that brexit has been self inflicted.

Not as big as the EU which is more manufacturing based. And, we get the fish.
Poor old naive fillyboy, still clinging to his cake and eat it dream.

We will not get fish.

And coronavirus will see EU nations becoming closer, so the UK stands even less chance of EU infighting to get a deal.

Brexit is a slow burner though, after the end of the transition there will be the initial upheaval at borders, delays with goods, but longer term loss of frictionless trade will see a drift of trade being lost and business struggling.

3EF11E62-5D8F-4BED-BE30-71FE99914E3D.gif

even in the worst case brexit scenario that even you could dream up, it would pale into insignificance in comparison to where we may be heading with the CV.

Most of the UK / Europe already exists in a giant debt bubble, and that bubble is about to go pop. They keep taking about the Gov stepping in and bailing everyone out, it would cost trillions, where would the Gov borrow the money from? the rest of the world is in the same boat. I really don't know where this is going but I'm expecting changes within society like we have never seen before. It is all to easy to shut an economy down, but can they be started up so easily?

This all has the potential of going horribly wrong

. I really don't know where this is going but I'm expecting changes within society like we have never seen before

I think this crisis will expose the self seving neo liberal free market ideology we are in the grip of in this country.

I think this crisis will expose the self seving neo liberal free market ideology we are in the grip of in this country.
Jeezzz Notch...let it go....CORONA is fek all to do with that

Do you really understand what that is or you just sounding clever...Either way......concentrate on the virus for now!

I am concentrating on the virus......this government arent equipped to put the country or people first, and their coronavirus decisions will be influenced by that.

Sponsored Links
Back