Costing for garage

Yeah all the fuse box stuff in the pictures is in the garage and that all runs off the main one in the house, it’s all connected via a long cable along the side fence.

Sponsored Links
There are a number of logistical issues. When you batten out the walls and fit wall board that will add depth to the walls. That means that some items cannot go back where they are at the moment. particularly the main fuseboard and the 4xsockets next to it. They will no longer fit behind the garage door.

All of the wiring will be too short as you will need extra to bring the cables through the extra depth (and sound insulation??). You may like flush boxes and fittings rather than surface boxes. Same for the ceiling.

so it may need a complete rewire and replan plus some new accessories. Not something that can be costed or even estimated on an Internet forum.

Get three quotes from electricians.

Yeah that makes sense to be fair, I’ll get some people round then. Thanks a lot for your replies

Sponsored Links
Sorry. I assumed that electric drums were able to be listened to via headphones to avoid disturbing others.

Sorry. I assumed that electric drums were able to be listened to via headphones to avoid disturbing others.
Ahh yeah sorry I do play through headphones, it’s the noise of the plastic and other materials that reverberate on the laminate flooring upstairs, not great if you’re directly under it. It’s basically an excuse for a little man cave as well ‍♂️

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back