Could it be!!!

Sponsored Links
I sanitise the gloves frequently (mechanics disposable) then take them off and leave them for a week before using them in the garage.....I think it’s a sensible thing to do.
John :)

You should ditch the gloves John, they've been shown to be counterproductive. Just keep sanitizing your hands before touching your face etc.

Agree I told that to Mrs Bod.

When working I have the latex gloves. I just sanitise or wash them with soap then replace when split of chuck at the end of thd job

First thing you do is lick your lips, its instinct. But on the bright side, I never get ill.

Andy

Do you know Andy nor did/do I. Apart from what I've been going through recently I've not been ill for near on 3 years.

Sponsored Links
I sanitise the gloves frequently (mechanics disposable) then take them off and leave them for a week before using them in the garage.....I think it’s a sensible thing to do.
John :)

They are bloody expensive now so rock on.. And plus it saves your hands getting dry and cracked

When/if the history of this 'virus' is written, I'll wager that the number of deaths from 'non covid' related illnesses/diseases will be far higher...

Probably why the 'covid related' death figures have been manipulated!

In part I'd say you have a point, I can aldo imagine not all deaths in the Covid count were all Covid deaths

In part I'd say you have a point, I can aldo imagine not all deaths in the Covid count were all Covid deaths
There is without doubt a statistical error allowed for in calculations of course.

I was working at a WWTW with another spark, he was halfway down a ladder in a settling pond taking the cover off a JB, holding the screws in his mouth, bleugh

What does that mean?

Are you saying they calculate covid deaths by including some which aren't?
I am saying that in statistical analysis, part of the calculation is working out the possible margins of error.It is common sense there will be a margin of error.They always say on the announcement of deaths...Deaths within 28 days of Covid diagnosis..It is not saying Covid diagnosis = death within 28days of Covid and defo 100% ever no other cause.

There is without doubt a statistical error allowed for in calculations of course.

yes, there are bound to be some people who die of the disease undiagnosed, leading to undercounting.

That's why the "excess deaths" count is so informative.

Seeing the country run out of coffins a year ago was a big clue.

Sponsored Links
Back