Covid-19 crystal ball gazing

Nudging as Boris is going to do a press briefing this afternoon.

My latest guess, Christmas is cancelled! It's not because the plan was always going to be unsafe, but because of mutations!

So far I'm giving myself low marks though, no Tier 4 and whilst the entire country is heading for tier 3 we're not doing it as a group.

Looks like there is a possible leak and you might be right about Tier 4.

Just rename it, the public won't know.

Sponsored Links
Europe has been steadily cancelling Christmas for weeks now so we're just lagging behind in taking action.

Tier 3 hasn't been working for Kent and the rest of the South East, either because we're not as rule abiding as our Northern cousins (where tier 3 has been working) or because of mutations! More restrictions are needed, not allowing a free for all for five days.

The three household limit (up to six if you bubble well!) is just lunacy given the current prevalence of Covid.

I predict that once they won't have any more excuses to scare people, they'll come up with a new variety of virus Covid-21.
End of next year, beginning of 2022 approx.
It's a bit like a new Barbie doll, same doll, different outfit.
I predict your stupidity will be maintained at 2020 levels

Sponsored Links
Europe has been steadily cancelling Christmas for weeks now so we're just lagging behind in taking action.

Tier 3 hasn't been working for Kent and the rest of the South East, either because we're not as rule abiding as our Northern cousins (where tier 3 has been working) or because of mutations! More restrictions are needed, not allowing a free for all for five days.

The three household limit (up to six if you bubble well!) is just lunacy given the current prevalence of Covid.

You are merely guessing.

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4857

Don't know. Can't tell. Whichever it was, it didn't work.
So far government intervention has kept hospital levels at or below capacity.

So it has worked.

I am surprised you've fallen in the conspiracist camp.

Tier 4 for a London and South East about to be announced any minute

So far government intervention has kept hospital levels at or below capacity.
So it has worked.
Ah, but that is the point.
That was the original intention - in March - to flatten the curve and protect the NHS but now the various 'lockdowns' are said to be for halting the virus.

I am surprised you've fallen in the conspiracist camp.
You mean questioning motives and methods.

Having to go from tier 2 to tier 3 means tier 2 did not work - whichever way you look at it.

Is a conspiracy anything you disagree with?

There are too many contradictions, idiotic methods and changes of mind to inspire confidence in the Government's precautions.

Riots and looting next. Massive NYE street parties. Peeps have had enough. Army will be called to help control as well as run mobile hospital tents in January. Lockdown in Jan until end of February.

Roads might be busy tonight, I've got to drop off presents to family before they start building the concrete barricades and checkpoints on the major roads.

Sponsored Links
Back