Covid passes to be introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to hear that, your mates missus has had a terrible shock.

whatever ones beliefs on Covid, there’s no doubt it causes so many terrible tragedies.

It annoys me when people say “oh it’s just a mild illness for most people” or “oh look the excess death figures are no different” …..what a crock of sh1t, it’s a very nasty virus.

Thanks Notch. He was only 51 and his end was brutal. Stuff of nightmares. Corona took another old friend in South Africa. I'm a fecking jinx! :eek: As they say where I am now, c'est la vie! Think it prompted me to get on with enjoying life, so I'm taking Europe by storm :cool: - Covid or no Covid. Just have to get on with it. Can't hide for ever.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Like a few in here, I think he's here to spout crap to get replies. Obviously an existing member with a new user I.D. Replies mean posts. Site owner likes members. Site owner likes posts. Posts and members attract advertisers. Advertisers means money for posts. Simple. You could always put him on ignore which I am going to do right now.

Done. (n)

Like a few in here, I think he's here to spout crap to get replies. Obviously an existing member with a new user I.D. Replies mean posts. Site owner likes members. Site owner likes posts. Posts and members attract advertisers. Advertisers means money for posts. Simple. You could always put him on ignore which I am doing right now.

Done. (n)

Has he ever been seen in the same room as JTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back