Covid passes to be introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
@Godwasaplasterer

Why is your preference for the option that gives the highest risk of death?
The option for myself happens to be the preference for the option that gives the highest risk of death because i’m a healthy fit enough human who backs his own immune system over some experimental injection he or the ‘experts’ know little about .
Just like crossing the busy road , will I cross here and trust my common sense and instincts , or will I walk two thirds of a mile to the nearest pedestrian crossing where someone on a mobile phone may knock me over and take the decision completely out of my hands anyway?

@Godwasaplasterer

Why is your preference for the option that gives the highest risk of death?

Christ, it's hard to talk in this space without coming across as an extremist by those on opposite sides of the point you want to make but,

Your comment is untrue.

You are thinking of an average where in fact for the minority, the opposite is true.

No slim minority either. Vaccines are not risk-negative for a number of sections of society.

Simply getting a nurse on the tv to say the majority of people being hospitalised are unvaccinated isn’t really good enough .

That isn't what is being said at all.

There are plenty of vaccinated people in hospital. Bound to be due to numbers that have been and it doesn't work so well for all.

The big difference is in ICU/HDU areas.

One problem they have had of late is too many 30 odd year olds needing treatment so vaccinate those as well to keep them out.

The other reason is Israel. Thanks to their deal with Pf they are well ahead on vaccination levels. They found that they needed to start giving loads of boosters months ago. Hospitalisation started getting out of hand again. Pf seems to have said that 4 jabs are needed for Omicron - true or false or want more money - pass. Just a web rumour really.

There is far more info around now on how long the protection they give lasts also how it changes with age. It seems some GP's think there wont be any more until next winter, not based on how long it lasts. Be interesting to see if that is what happens. Boris has said he wants to have a conversation. Sounds like it will be next year and concerns people who are likely to have problems.

Sponsored Links
Antivaxxers like EFLI
FFS Can you lot not f***ing read.

I HAVE HAD MY VACCINES.

I am arguing that passports are pointless.

Original post - which is factually correct and cannot be argued against.

If you go to an event where this is required and you catch covid, at least you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you caught it from someone who was vaccinated.

At bit like this event:
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19...rdmasters-music-festival-in-cornwall-12388990

FFS Can you lot not f***ing read.

I HAVE HAD MY VACCINES.

I am arguing that passports are pointless.

Original post - which is factually correct and cannot be argued against.
Fatuously argued for multiple pages.

Simply getting a nurse on the tv to say the majority of people being hospitalised are unvaccinated isn’t really good enough .

Who would you prefer, David Icke? You've already said you don't believe any data though, but some believe that those who administer the vaccine are serial killers, so I don't know what you would accept.

Out of the current hospitalisations , what’s the ratio of vacvinated:unvaccinated.

But you don't believe any data? https://assets.publishing.service.g...677/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_49.pdf

upload_2021-12-19_15-7-50.png

So, what was wrong in my original post that you fatuously argued about?
I was trying to demonstrate how senseless and pointless you argument was.
It contributed a big fat zero to any discussion about the passport's worthiness or intended effectiveness.

No, I provided a link to the complete document, it is all there. But you don't believe any data anyway. What are the red circles for?
I’m not going out of my way. You bore me at the best of times. If you need me to accept any of your conspiracies you’ll need to make a bigger effort to provide the evidence. A chart showing the number of people who have died within say the last 30 days of having a positive covid test means LESS THAN NOTHING.
You may as well have uploaded the lyrics to daydream believer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back