Covid passes to be introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
FFS Can you lot not f***ing read.

I HAVE HAD MY VACCINES.

I am arguing that passports are pointless.

Original post - which is factually correct and cannot be argued against.
Proof positive how deluded these fanatics are, Any questioning of the narrative renders you an anti vaxxer , even if you’ve been vaccinated. Work that out:LOL:

A chart showing the number of people who have died within say the last 30 days of having a positive covid test means LESS THAN NOTHING

You asked for the figures for hospitalisations. I'm sorry you don't like the answers.

Sponsored Links
Vaccines are not risk-negative for a number of sections of society.

Neither is the disease.

And I am thinking of the population as a whole.

Are you saying that you are a person with an illness that renders you at risk from some of the available vaccines? Which one(s)?

And you are lucky enough not to be at risk from the disease? What a curious coincidence.

Neither is the disease.

And I am thinking of the population as a whole.

Are you saying that you are a person with an illness that renders you at risk from some of the available vaccines? Which one(s)?

And you are lucky enough not to be at risk from the disease? What a curious coincidence.

No to all of that tbh.

Just don't like the absolutism in these arguments.

No to all of that tbh.

Just don't like the absolutism in these arguments.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This from the poster that accused me of racism and sexism when I changed another's name to Godwasawoman.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your accusation of Racism and sexism was based on absolutism.
  • Moral absolutism, the belief in absolute standards against which moral questions can be judged, regardless of context

Vaccines are not risk-negative for a number of sections of society.

This is a very poor argument used by antivaxxers.

A person with an illness that renders them at risk from some of the available vaccines may also be a person who is especially vulnerable to the disease. So precautions that reduce infections and transmission among the population as a whole will benefit them.

Not sure how many people on here are getting out and about, but for a little context I went out last night to pub:curry:pub with a load of contractors - 16 in all. The high street was rammed, the pub was rammed, the curry was rammed, the pub afterwards was rammed. Didn't see one mask and there was definitely no social distancing. My boy went to his rugby club for a do - it was rammed. He went down town after - it was rammed. It's a typical place so if this thing is spreading rapidly it will have had some help last night.

Not sure how many people on here are getting out and about, but for a little context I went out last night to pub:curry:pub with a load of contractors - 16 in all. The high street was rammed, the pub was rammed, the curry was rammed, the pub afterwards was rammed. Didn't see one mask and there was definitely no social distancing. My boy went to his rugby club for a do - it was rammed. He went down town after - it was rammed. It's a typical place so if this thing is spreading rapidly it will have had some help last night.
From what I saw out and about yesterday Nobody much upto the age of forty could care less about it. The young people don’t even recognise these idiots on tv as human beings. The clown in Wales has shut all the pubs etc from the 27th. That’s the best way to cram dozens of people into houses for new years parties I suppose. Totally clueless , pretty much like the majority of old boomers on here.

They seem to feel that people are scared so don't emphasise some things as much as they might.
:LOL:Really? You mean there’s potential for even more hysteria? You should let them know what you know. You’ll be on the panel of selectsperts sharpish.

You mean there’s potential for even more hysteria?
There isn't any hysteria. It only exists in the mind of disbelievers of various covid aspects. Such as you for instance by the sound of things.

Covid hysteria and panic are a myth that only exists in some people's minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back