COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
you not over in the plumbing section giving advice on something you know fek all about , much the same as your comments in here .Totally sums you up 5 minute conversation and you think your an expert
You must be very insecure if you can’t handle me commenting in the plumbing section

When I got a quote for replacing my boiler, I know nothing, but aI researched it. As a result I’ve ended up,with a better system than I otherwise would’ve done. That’s the benefit of being able to research.

You seem incapable of undertaking research that is built on evidence, data, facts and structured arguments. Your beliefs are based on political tribalism and emotive binary arguments……which leads to uninformed bias and poorly formed opinions. Your loss.

I notice you never provided any advice on threads where I asked…….shows how petty you are.

You must be very insecure if you can’t handle me commenting in the plumbing section

When I got a quote for replacing my boiler, I know nothing, but aI researched it. As a result I’ve ended up,with a better system than I otherwise would’ve done. That’s the benefit of being able to research.

You seem incapable of undertaking research that is built on evidence, data, facts and structured arguments. Your beliefs are based on political tribalism and emotive binary arguments……which leads to uninformed bias and poorly formed opinions. Your loss.

I notice you never provided any advice on threads where I asked…….shows how petty you are.
So are Intergas heat exchangers stainless steel or not ?

And in yet another study confirming that vaccines are good, the vaccine reduces heart attack risks.

Writing in the journal Heart, the researchers describe how the adenovirus-based Covid vaccines produced by Oxford-AstraZeneca and Janssen, and the mRNA-based vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, were most protective against Covid-related heart failure and blood clots in the first month after contracting the virus.

In that period, the risk of heart failure was 55% lower, and the risks of blood clots in the veins and arteries were down 78% and 47% respectively, compared with rates in unvaccinated people.

While the protective effects of the vaccines waned over the longer term, those who received Covid shots remained at lower risk of Covid-related heart failure and blood clots than unvaccinated individuals for up to a year, the researchers found.
But it's only a study of 20 million people with a 10 million person control group.

It's almost as if the various COVID vaccines are some of the most heavily studied and scrutinized vaccines ever made...

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
i have told you several times . I am not here to educate you, others better than me have attempted and failed so no point wasting my time

The majority only took 2 jabs to allow foreign travel.

Once that rule was dropped, they took no more!

Just goes to show.

Do any of the Conspiracy theorists have an opinion on the latest study?

So are Intergas heat exchangers stainless steel or not ?
Since you “apparently” don’t work on domestic plumbing, it’s not something you need to know.

Probably above yer paygrade anyways :ROFLMAO:

like the dense one he cant remember he only had 3 jabs doesnt even remember when he had his last one despite being such an advocate of them
All up to date. When I'm eligible again I'll have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back