COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That’s not what I said. Stop it, you’re being daft now.
So you do believe them? This silliness is all of your own making, you won't answer simple questions.

Sponsored Links
I know damn well whatever I write here you will pour scorn on it, but my consultant told me that I had a rough enough time with COVID having been jabbed and that if I hadn't been jabbed, it would have been a lot worse and potentially fatal.

Are you going to tell me that:

A. My consultant was just toeing the line?
B. I would have been fine if I hadn't had the COVID jab?
C. Having the jab made my situation worse?

Plus, you know how medical professionals tell you that you know your own body and to trust your instincts?

I know how bad I felt having COVID the second time and I know that if I had not had up-to-date jabs, things would have been very different. Breathing is pretty essential to support life and mine was severely hampered, as shown by my low SATs.

Now tell me that you don't believe this SATs nonsense and it's all made up....
My niece was involved in doing CT scans on covid patients, she said the affect on the lungs was serious, it displays as an effect known as “ground glass opacities” and many people who suffered lung infections as result of covid still had signs of GGO upto a year later.

Extremely low SATS readings were another unusual symptom, sometimes with the weird effect of a period of feeling better whilst SAT readings were dangerously low.

Anybody who claims covid was a mild disease is talking undiluted horse pizz.

like the guy who has called you a troll . everytime i point out his lies i get blocked from the topic and amazingly he never then asks me anything in that topic his psychic abilities a re truly amazing
Blimey you see a conspiracy in everything, poor thing you must jump at yer own shadow :ROFLMAO:

Maybe you should take up yoga, I’m sure you would look great in a leotard

Blimey you see a conspiracy in everything, poor thing you must jump at yer own shadow :ROFLMAO:

Maybe you should take up yoga, I’m sure you would look great in a leotard
no conspiracy at all just pure facts poor old denso not clever enough to hide his tracks

Anybody who claims covid was a mild disease is talking undiluted horse pizz.
That bad me and mrs and mates didnt even know we hadit till test said we did absolutely no ill effects whatsover same as the vast majority of people

That’s a conspiracy.
you not over in the plumbing section giving advice on something you know fek all about , much the same as your comments in here .Totally sums you up 5 minute conversation and you think your an expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back