COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a simple yes or no. The trouble is they paint themselves into a corner then twist and turn at the simplest of questions. Quite funny though...
No it’s your usual tact, it’s been pointed out numerous times.

I’ll try one more time- Even if you consider the 7 doctors nutters, they still know more than you, the plumber knows!

I’ve made no decisions, but you’ve nothing to say worth reading. Just googled rubbish.

It’s not personal, I just find your posts pointless

Sponsored Links
You are an anti vaxxer because you post endless lies
Aww bless...

Just another jab junkie that still won't define the meaning of an 'anti vaxxer' as they see it...

And just because someone disagrees with a jab junkie doesn't make them wrong...

I've put across my opinions, and it appears that the jab junkies aren't that secure in their ability to make their own choices ;)

Show me definitively where according to you I've 'lied'...

You won't because you can't!

No it’s your usual tact, it’s been pointed out numerous times.

I’ll try one more time- Even if you consider the 7 doctors nutters, they still know more than you, the plumber knows!

I’ve made no decisions, but you’ve nothing to say worth reading. Just googled rubbish.

It’s not personal, I just find your posts pointless
But what consequences ?

Why do you keep trying to ignotre this part of your quote.

I will keep posting it up to remind you

Sponsored Links
Then stop moaning...
It’s hardly a moan, you try and court an argument with me by changing what’s been said.

You don’t have the intelligence to get under my skin, plumbers can’t, they won’t.

Keep trying

It’s hardly a moan, you try and court an argument with me by changing what’s been said.
I simply asked if you believe, or not, doctors who claim the vaccine is safe and has been a success?

You are reading far too much into things as usual.

I simply asked if you believe, or not, doctors who claim the vaccine is safe and has been a success?

You are reading far too much into things as usual.
I believe they believe it.

I don’t know if the vaccine is safe or not. So I’m not qualified to answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back