CQR Piccolo Internal Sounder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm just wondering is it possible to wire this alarm up to a magnetic door contact and a key-switch isolator rather than wiring it up to a control panel like it is intended for?

Many thanks,
Lewis

Sponsored Links
This is the instructions manual with information about the wiring terminals

Attachments

• A4-piccolo_instructions_grade_3_issue-5 (1).pdf
    238.3 KB · Views: 189
What for a door alarm ? If so you will need either a relay or a normally open contact

What for a door alarm ? If so you will need either a relay or a normally open contact
If you mean one of those battery powered stick-on alarms, it's not good enough sadly.

We need an internal sounder wired up to door contacts and a key-switch insolator.

This is because we have children and this alarm is to let us know if someone's gone in/out of the building without us knowing.

Sponsored Links
NO ....I Was asking if you was wanting to use it as a door alarm ....
Oh sorry I did not read the message properly, yes I do.

What would I need to do in order to achieve this? Obviously an alarm (which I got) and door contacts

Last edited:
I'm still not sure what kind of relay I need, I got the internal sounder, the door contacts and the DC power supply, it's just a relay I'm having trouble finding.

Anyone got any suggestions?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back