Cranks and meth drinkers on GD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There seems to be several prolific cranks on here of late. Might it not be a terrible idea to put in some kind of checking so that anyone who never makes any kind DIY/trade posts gets deleted?

Just a thought and thanks to all those who post useful stuff, this forum has been immensely helpful to me of late.

Sponsored Links
There seems to be several prolific cranks on here of late. Might it not be a terrible idea to put in some kind of checking so that anyone who never makes any kind DIY/trade posts gets deleted?

Just a thought and thanks to all those who post useful stuff, this forum has been immensely helpful to me of late.

cranks

blimey tell me about it :ROFLMAO:

apart from me and a few others :cool:the majority are cranks and fruit cakes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I am of an individual turn of mind

You're eccentric

He's round the twist

They, are simply low quality people.

How long does a crank have to apprentice for on GD before they can call themselves a time-served fruitcake...

Like it or lump it, there is no requirement to post DIY stuff in order to be allowed to post on GD.

Like it or lump it, there is no requirement to post DIY stuff in order to be allowed to post on GD.
I personally think there should be. Plenty of forums don't allow you to post in certain sections until you've been a member for a certain amount of time and/or you've made a certain number of meaningful posts. People that sign up to a DIY forum solely to make non-diy posts are generally argumentative trolls.

Sponsored Links
Back