Create New Inspection Chamber to Access Another Junction for Rodding

My boss went up the ladder with 2 rods and a plunger, quick shove and the blockage cleared. Pressure fluctuation also blew the contents of the (full) pan all over the bathroom....
That's where covering the pan in clingfilm would've been a good idea(y)

Sponsored Links
As long as the stack pipe does not get blocked then I can unblock hidden manholes. I use a 6 headed jet that sprays water in all directions. The only problem is if the manhole chambers are full of sewage then they will back into the drain line, but 15 minutes of jetting normally clears everything with regular flushing of the toilet/s.

Andy

Sponsored Links
In fairness if there's a soft blockage in the stack line on the lateral, then hopefully the weight of water would shift it, problem arises when rim blocks/wipes/small toys get flushed and then lodge in the pipework, you need to physically aim directly at them with rods or a jetting hose to break up/remove them.

Nige, the guy was an arrogant sod, we laughed when he did it. A lot.

The company had to buy the lady a new carpet. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back