credit carma [ex noodle]

I have never had a credit card and the only mortgage I had, the property was repossessed (not my fault).
But I have bought sofas on credit agreements and never had issues.

I first got one, simply to have more money available to me, than the cash I could carry - should an emergency arise. I had always had to have a great bundle of cash in my pocket, just in case, before that to cover my expenses.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
708 out of a top score of 710
Applied for a credit card, (Access, your flexible friend. For those old enough to remember LOL), when I was an apprentice and got refused. Couple of years go by and I find myself out of week for a few weeks when a flyer comes through the door for Access. Out of boredom I filled it in and was granted a limit of £500 How did that work? When I was earning I couldn't get one, go on the dole for a few weeks and they throw one at me!
Had the odd card over the years simply for emergencies but never used them. Now I am fortunate enough to have most of the things I 'want' and enough of a cushion in the bank to get the things I may need in an emergency. Having said that, we are changing our settee and chair but have opted for the interest free loan from DFS as they don't discount anything for cash/bank transfer. Gave the details, a quick click on the shops PC and it was confirmed.

Where do I test my credit rating?

Several such agencies advertise on TV, basic check is usually free if you sign up. They have me down as a doctor :)

They collect all sorts of data on you and your finances and as the subject of that data, you have the right to check and ensure the data is correct. Every financial transaction you make, is stored on their databases. They know where you live, where you have lived, what money you have borrowed, what you have paid back/failed to pay back, if you have been summoned for debt.

Where do I test my credit rating?

you will need to enter money coming in money going out money owed to join and check your score
you also see ccjs[county court judgements ] bank and mortgage and other banking
experian
https://www.experian.co.uk/
credit carma

https://www.creditkarma.co.uk/

more companies exist

a bit lifted from whats public on my noodle account
"
Public information
Details of any bankruptcies, insolvencies or court judgments provided by TransUnion.

BANKRUPTCIES

No bankruptcies or insolvencies

JUDGMENTS

No court judgments

Notices of Correction
This is where you would find statements you’ve asked to be added to your TransUnion credit report to provide details that help institutions better understand the information reported.

No notices of corrections reported
Cifas
There are no Cifas warnings reported at your current address(es).

If you take out protective registration with Cifas or one of the organisations working with Cifas has registered you as a victim of fraud, that information will appear here. It doesn’t affect your credit score.
Data from
logo-transunion.svg

See any errors on your credit report?"

"

Last edited:
Back