cricket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any of you guys watching cricket all night :?: latest score is 480 for 6 :mad: at least they got Ponting out before his 200 :LOL:

Sponsored Links
work commitments prevent me from doing that, but I am up now

588 for 9 :(

The bookies don't usually give anything away .... 10 : 1 ON for Oz victory.

Will the 'Roos' go for 'Ozwash' or ease off to make an apparent game of it? Think of the customer and conning the 'Pom' to return and spend A$$

Overhyped, overpaid, underperforming and currently down-under !
Just like Rugby, Athletics, Soccer, Motor sport and most other fields of endeavour ...
:D :D

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Will the 'Roos' go for 'Ozwash' or ease off to make an apparent game of it? Think of the customer and conning the 'Pom' to return and spend A$$

It's the latter then ... :D :D

Although ... God could just be an Englishman--

An Oz punter said:
...If England win the toss and bat they will be a much shorter price. If old man Glenn McGrath is injured and the forecast humid skies over the next five days help the ball to swing, they will be shorter still.
Come the morning of the match only one of these prophecies come true, but it is the most important. England bat. And they bat well...
:) :)

Tha Aussies are so good at cricket because it involves hitting something and running....

...ideal game for the convict/criminal mentality. :D

how come there's a south african player on the england team? seems like cheating to me :eek:

It is the England and Wales Cricket Team

Geraint Jones Born Papua New Guinea of Welsh parents is the wicket keeper

Remember 'making a game of it...' ? 129 all out
Time to make out the pay cheques in 'co-op checks' ...

06-35 day 5
168 needed from 36 overs ... Australia: 68/2 in 13.0 overs, Run Rate: 5.23... About 30 overs then...

07-10 Australia: 109/2 in 20.0 overs, Run Rate: 5.45 .. 11 more overs (of 36 allowed) then 2-0 for the series.

:confused:

Job done..

08-16 Australia: 168/4 in 32.5 overs, Run Rate: 5.12
Australia win by 6 wickets

England snatched defeat from the jaws of victory... I blame those two outsiders .. :D

No team in history has lost after declaring on a higher total than England's 551-6 batting first in a Test.
Tis 'writ large upon the wall' then guys..

:(

I watch the first hour i thought hmmmm this is gonna be interesting and i watched the last hour :evil: plenty of iffs/buts/maybes.. :rolleyes:

Mark this, as in rugby etc, our opponents will not 'only just' win then cavort with puffed out cheeks at their luck .... They will win well and always believe they should have done just that...
How much longer will we be allowed to play in cricket's 1st division? We'll be playing Wails and Scotchland next.

I am depressed. 138 for 7 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Why did I bother to get up so early?

Sponsored Links
Back