CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WHATS UP WITH THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM :evil: a triple child killer let loose on day release crazy or what :mad: in 1973 he impaled 3 tots on garden railings. he should of been hung, never mind let out on day release. any one who wants to know more go on line to the sun news paper front page

Sponsored Links
I agree, this monster should not be on the streets..not now or ever..

I would bring back the death penalty.

I see Gary Glitter on his way to England missing the firing squads, I give up :evil:

I really can't see Gary Glitter coming to the UK and remaining, he is too well known, the press will never give him a moments peace (thankfully) and he would be forced to sign the sex offenders register again..

Also we know his real name of Paul Gadd..so no hiding there either..

Sponsored Links
And in the same breath, you can now be arrested by the police for "looking a bit odd" for F's sake, lenient on one hand, draconian on the other.

I don't agree to bringing back the death penalty but I'd bring it back for those bsatards (as long as its proven beyond doubt) . :evil:

Richardp said:
I don't agree to bringing back the death penalty but I'd bring it back for those bsatards (as long as its proven beyond doubt) . :evil:

Bit of a contradiction there though Richardp, surely one is for or against?

That said its nice to see you join the side of commonsense.

Personally I would say the ones making such stupid decisions are the ones who should be put away.

Eddie M said:
And in the same breath, you can now be arrested by the police for "looking a bit odd" for F's sake, lenient on one hand, draconian on the other.

Been having a few problems with the law Ed.? :LOL:

Seriously though, I wonder how well supervised he is on his outings. It wouldn't take much for someone to pop him off. I'd certainly donate to that charity.

david and julie said:
Richardp said:

Bit of a contradiction there though Richardp, surely one is for or against?

That said its nice to see you join the side of commonsense.

Personally I would say the ones making such stupid decisions are the ones who should be put away.
Hey! Dave ?

happy new year bro ;)

Qoute from a movie - kill them all - let God sort them out!". It's a joke!

this triple killer wont last long

its the laws way of making ammends to the childrens family as now they can get there hands on him

at least i hope someone does

where batman when you need him

Igorian said:
Eddie M said:

Been having a few problems with the law Ed.? :LOL:

Yes, but I don't want to talk about it :oops:

Ok,ok. Kids (I think) managed to dial a silent 999 call, you would not believe the amount of aggro it caused.

Slogger said:
this triple killer wont last long

its the laws way of making ammends to the childrens family as now they can get there hands on him

at least i hope someone does

where batman when you need him
Here we go :(

ban-all-sheds said:
masona said:
I would bring back the death penalty.
Then you are an ignorant, violent, uncivilised ****.

Not the nicest of replies Ban. On a serious note, we are clearly facing a problem with the ammount of violent crime. I can understand your (unstated)concerns, which I presume centre around possible mistakes or stitch ups etc, but do you not think that there may be some deterrent value? hopefully making the perpretrators think twice?

I don't mean for everyone but definately armed robbery(causing death), premeditated murder etc. I don't mean stringing everyone up, IE when the death was unintended or if the evidence was desputable. But you must admit the cost of keeping the likes of Sutcliffe could be better spent.

What would you do to reduce violent crime?

Sponsored Links
Back