CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

I have read the thread in full and find it troubleing that no-one has mentioned justice.

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
kendro
me .. stalking ..lol lol lol

your the snidey poster tonight ..

your like an hungry old seagull ...fa*king swooping on my posts ... gerrr offf with yer ..lol

Ill get a Kes an await your swoop ...get him boy ......

an if Im drunk .. Im so happy
an I dont make snidey comments .. like *Cough* some here tonight ..
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
david and julieL/B

sorry Pol Pot an Eva Bruan ..
I was only enticing you out of the lurking gallery .. lol ;)
if giving my subjective view is being snidey then yes im as guilty as sin! ;)
as for Kes what a brilliant and sad film.
I just hope D&J has a sense of humour with you tonight moz ,although that is quite funny and did make me chuckle though not in a nasty way.

i-fit said:
I have read the thread in full and find it troubleing that no-one has mentioned justice.
I have read parts of it and find it troubling that some think no one else is allowed to have a view or opinion on things other than theirs

whisper to Kes .. we are nearly there this fat greasy gull will be torn apart soon .. gooooooo.....

swisheeeeeeeeee...whoooooooooeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy...swissshe

come Kes you scared off that fat gull kendro

an if you sniff a despot or mass murderer Kes kill em too ....

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
i-fit said:
I have read parts of it and find it troubling that some think no one else is allowed to have a view or opinion on things other than theirs
well said fred! everyone should be entitled to their opinion without it ending in a fight.

Moz said:
whisper to Kes .. we are nearly there this fat greasy gull will be torn apart soon .. gooooooo.....

swisheeeeeeeeee...whoooooooooeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy...swissshe

come Kes you scared off that fat gull kendro

an if you sniff a despot or mass murderer Kes kill em too ....
Now who's trolling across threads :LOL: check other post to see Kes is no more Yum Yum! :)

kendor said:
Freddie said:
i-fit said:
well said fred! everyone should be entitled to their opinion without it ending in a fight.

Nothing wrong with disagreement or debate but others views should be respected. The personal abuse by one poster here is out of all proportion though. I suspect it hasn't ended yet though!! :LOL:

Best wishes Moz, how's me old mucker? I wouldn't fall out with you mate, I prefer "real" people to excuses. ;)

This is all getting abit dark guys we don't cross threads and Dave we know your a sound bloke. ;)

david and julie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
i-fit said:

Nothing wrong with disagreement or debate but others views should be respected. The personal abuse by one poster here is out of all proportion though. I suspect it hasn't ended yet though!! :LOL:

Best wishes Moz, how's me old mucker? I wouldn't fall out with you mate, I prefer "real" people to excuses. ;)
It's not so much the disagreement as the name calling that accompanies the post perhaps if that was stopped by all then maybe others wouldn't take the replies so personally?

Do you mean replies like this one to genuine comments?

masona wrote:
I would bring back the death penalty.

Then you are an ignorant, violent, uncivilised ****.

david and julie said:

masona wrote:

yes i would say that's uncalled for especially as Mas is one of the more quietly spoken on here and as far as i know has never been insulting to anyone on here.

Come on Kes......
Whispers
stop sniffling cos he attacked your nest ,come berk up ...head held high ,

we got this greasy fat gull kendro stalked an fearful,
he is crying chick tears,
as he likes to stalk an belittle people well you can do that here to him ..

swoop an kill that useless wretched gull

Go MY BEAUTY AN SWOOP An KILL

ssssssswwwoooooooschhhessssssss .....hoooooooooooooooooo...
GAAAAAAAAgaaaaaaaaaa..

Kes drops down to the fat gull bloodied an beaten ...the beady killer eyes ready to snatch the gulls dead eyes ...but wait .. Kes pecks his right eye out an nods to say dont be a snide in posts unless ****ed or with smilies

Kess then gracefully flys away chewing on the gull kendros eye ..

as Kes came back to me an we laughed an chewed on the eye .. How we Laughed ..til we had a stalker ..

the fat greasy gull was picked up by a lil girl who was heartbroken at how nature /natural selection was cruel
she nursed him an he had a happy better life ...

kendor said:
david and julie said:

masona wrote:

yes i would say that's uncalled for especially as Mas is one of the more quietly spoken on here and as far as i know has never been insulting to anyone on here.

your right its too personal and why go upsetting anyone this is not after all a political forum we should enjoy our differences of opinion.

Moz said:
Come on Kes......
Whispers
stop sniffling cos he attacked your nest ,come berk up ...head held high ,

we got this greasy fat gull kendro stalked an fearful,
he is crying chick tears,
as he likes to stalk an belittle people well you can do that here to him ..

swoop an kill that useless wretched gull

Go MY BEAUTY AN SWOOP An KILL

ssssssswwwoooooooschhhessssssss .....hoooooooooooooooooo...
GAAAAAAAAgaaaaaaaaaa..

Kes drops down to the fat gull bloodied an beaten ...the beady killer eyes ready to snatch the gulls dead eyes ...but wait .. Kes pecks his right eye out an nods to say dont be a snide in posts unless p****d or with smilies

Kess then gracefully flys away chewing on the gull kendros eye ..

as Kes came back to me an we laughed an chewed on the eye .. How we Laughed ..til we had a stalker ..

the fat greasy gull was picked up by a lil girl who was heartbroken at how nature /natural selection was cruel
she nursed him an he had a happy better life ...
I'm gonna report you to the RSPCB( is that the royal society for electronic circuits?) for exercising that poor bird so late at night poor thing needs some sleep! ;) just like me, good night moz! and all!

kendro

take care an let that girl look after you ....

take care an Kes says GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggar an fluttered a wing ..

:)

Sponsored Links
Back