Cummings Government searches desperately for a reverse gear.

you don't seem to be able to accept that some parents are incapable of looking after their children properly

No I don't.
I understand that perfectly well, as I've said many times.
Stop making up strawman arguments.

"Some parents"

How many?
What percentage?

Please tell me how YOU know the school vouchers aren't going to parents who need the help.

Sponsored Links
No it isn't.
Yes it is

When are you going to tell what percentage of people on benefits are "benefit scroungers"

You always avoid answering......because it utterly ruins your dumb arguments, that's why

you don't seem to be able to accept
No

YOU need to stop stereotyping, just because some parents are inadequate, doesn't make them all.

So what percentage do you think are inadequate?

Or what percentage are too poor to feed themselves and their families?

don't you think that 2 parent families would be more effective in relieving poverty among low wage earners
Yes I do.

Some girls get themselves pregnant by mistake and end up a single parent. It's wrong.
Luckily some have extended families that help, others don't.

What can you do?
Make them beg on the streets?

As much as we all get annoyed by the irresponsible, the feckless, the lazy etc......they exist, but we should stereotype those with others who really struggle

Sponsored Links
If a person in work is deemed to need state benefits in order to be able to live then it is the employer who is being subsidised by the tax-payer; not the employee.

Being short of money to feed your family is due to right wing neoliberalism
We are all under the same government, are you short of money and struggling to feed your starving family ?
When are you going to tell what percentage of people on benefits are "benefit scroungers"
I did say many moons ago that I didn't know, so now answer me, what percentage of benefit claimants are genuine ?

Yes it is

You always avoid answering......because it utterly ruins your dumb arguments, that's why
About the same time you stop spouting shýte...Never.

I'll give you a clue.

It's not for people saying "leave the children of the poor hungry."

Dunno what all. The fuss is over tbh

How much would it cost to keep giving them children vouchers

In the grand scheme of things a pittance?

Johnson has basically shot his self in the foot

Tis a PR disaster

yes

Perhaps he is goading the Tories to depose him so he can say "not my fault."

It might be because he is fed up with the job, is not up to it, moans that he only gets paid the (quite high) salary and (very generous) allowances, which he knew before getting the job.

For some reason he seems to have thought it would be easy.

I don't know if he actually believed he would deliver a successful Brexit and receive the country's acclamation as national saviour. Surely he is not that stupid?

Than again

On. A general point

Government policy dictated by celebrity's

In the grand scheme of things how can thst be right

Bono going on about Africa

Hamilton and his cause

Etc etc

Who are they accountable to

No one

Do you ever stop talking crap.

Comrade! Do you ever stop toeing the party line? Food is cheap in Britain - yes, you can spend a small fortune on junk like pizzas and kebabs, or eat out for a large fortune in restaurants, but nobody really needs to spend a lot on food. You must have heard of Jack Monroe:

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/

People living on public money have a duty to use it prudently.

Sponsored Links
Back