Was this the second Cumming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No. People have their names on property title registers for all sorts of reasons. My name is on several, and none of them are a second home.

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Best step away from the computer.

Well I am trying to find a shred of decency amongst Bojo and his nodding dog cabinet. :LOL:

Well I am trying to find a shred of decency amongst Bojo and his nodding dog cabinet. :LOL:

You might find it helpful (and healthier) to find a real life person to talk to about how you're feeling and switch off your news feeds for a little while.

Sponsored Links
If the Land Registry says you're the owner, you're the owner.

No. People have their names on property title registers for all sorts of reasons. My name is on several, and none of them are a second home.

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Best step away from the computer.
Tory apologist and brexit voter.

I think you find it is Cummings is scraping the barrel with his 'eyesight drive' excuse.

Whilst Cummings was driving around the country infected he might have passed CV19 onto anybody -even you.

You might find it helpful (and healthier) to find a real life person to talk to about how you're feeling and switch off your news feeds for a little while.
says Ceres posting at 1.34am

were you looking in a mirror when you posted

https://twitter.com/mi6rogue/status/1266096418638442496

So the house in Durham has Dominic Cummings on the deads as the owner. If true then was Cummings visiting his second home?
If you actually read the replies in the post you linked to and not just the headline post you would have seen this reply:
"It's a trust. I am on the deeds of my father's property, so is my brother neither of us own it. It is not our second home".

Are your rental properties your second home too as in you have sole use of them and not a tenant? What about when a landlord goes to one of his properties to collect rent or carry out repairs - is he working or visiting his second home? I know, if he's a Labour landlord, he’s working but if he’s a nasty Tory landlord, it’s a second home. That suit your agenda?

Last edited:
The force said it did not consider Mr Cummings had breached the regulations when self-isolating at his father’s farm in Durham at the end of March but that the trip to Barnard Castle did constitute a “minor breach”.

Its statement said the journey “might have been a minor breach of the regulations that would have warranted police intervention”.

The statement went on: “Durham Constabulary view this is as minor because there was no apparent breach of social distancing.

It's over Galahad, move on.

Yesterday, Downing Street said: "We consider this matter closed". I think all on here should too. (y)

Dominic Downing Street wants people to give in, stop caring, and shut up.

You may want the same.

What does the nation want?

He is a shared owner of a property that presumably is furnished and unoccupied - by any other name this sounds like a holiday home to me.

Boris would like this matter to be closed because he knows he is a million miles in the wrong, most of the UK still wants answers. Cummings needs to go and if Boris wants to pish off with him then that is fine by me. Sadly we have the most shambolic and inept Government I have ever known, and that combined with the enormous challenges faced by our country over the next few years is a very scary prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back