Was this the second Cumming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, surveys decide whether regulations have been breached nowdays do they? Surveys can say anything you want them too. If they surveyed you, Gally, Notchy, Nosey and Ellie would it still be 71%?
he broke the rules as you very well know, so stop being a Tory apologist

Sponsored Links
What does the Torygraph say?

"Tory MPs revolt as voters turn on Dominic Cummings

More than 35 Conservative MPs call for Boris Johnson's chief adviser to resign amid growing fury among constituents

By Gordon Rayner, Political Editor ; Simon Johnson and Harry Yorke, Political Correspondent 26 May 2020 • 9:30pm"

No. I don't have 7,665 posts (as of 10.54am today) all in GD and all on the same subject. Nor do I have any news feeds.
a subject that upsets you.

and the reason you are whining

So, surveys decide whether regulations have been breached nowdays do they? Surveys can say anything you want them too. If they surveyed you, Gally, Notchy, Nosey and Ellie would it still be 71%?
Six Cabinet ministers are thought to have privately told colleagues Dominic Cummings should resign, with 40 Tory MPs calling on Boris Johnson to sack his top aide amid fury over his breach of coronavirus lockdown restrictions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rivately-believe-Dominic-Cummings-resign.html

Sponsored Links
So, surveys decide

The nation decides if it thinks a privileged member of the elite, who tells preposterous lies, is suitable to direct a government with rules that he himself flouts.

The nation thinks not.

meanwhile, Mottie trumpets something that is not true.

The majority couldn’t give a flying ****.

A similar poll, carried out before his press conference, found 52% thought he should go.
52% you say? Haven’t I seen on here many, many times that 52% doesn’t count? I’m sure I have, now what was it about that 52% that jogs my memory? Anyway, all of a sudden 52% means something! How surprising. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Be sensible.

Nobody believes Cummings.

BarnardSpecsavers.jpg

Six Cabinet ministers are thought to have privately told colleagues Dominic Cummings should resign, with 40 Tory MPs calling on Boris Johnson to sack his top aide amid fury over his breach of coronavirus lockdown restrictions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rivately-believe-Dominic-Cummings-resign.html

Oh, you’re happy to quote the daily mail now, are you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here’s just a couple of your posts that mention the Daily Mail. There’s hundreds more that are similar. Desperate?

So you only want confirmation bias then.

Its best if you stick to the daily mail.

I dont know, at a guess they are a bunch of suckers that believe the Daily Mail lies.

Nice to see mottie keeping the Cummings Resign scandal alive.

Top of the active list, is it?

Hoorah for search engines!

Galahad, I put a 'thanks' on your post, simply because I couldn't have made you look more foolish than that post does if I tried.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The irony. I was testing if this website was working. (y)
You accepted the lies and BS from Cummings ontop of the 60k deaths.

Do you have pickles with your s hit sandwich. You must have put on some pounds with they way your gourging yourself these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back