Tories do not care about poor people or NHS Dominic Cummings

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Johnson adviser said Tories do not care about black people or NHS
Exclusive: Dominic Cummings expressed damning views of party in 2017 and now has key role in No 10

Is that funny.....?????

Johnson adviser said Tories do not care about black people or NHS
Exclusive:
Dominic Cummings expressed damning views of party in 2017 and now has key role in No 10

Is that funny.....?????

Falsifying quotes.

Poor Bodd having another breakdown.

You're not a nice person.

Project all you like in the other threads.

So you have poor people who voted remain or are not old enough to vote and you think its funny that the Tory party doesn't care about these poor people?

I just don't get you.

While the value of the pound shrivels, people are trying to protect their wealth by buying gold...

GoldPricePounds_2019-07-30 Price of Gold UK in GBP Sterling.png

The less prosperous citizens have no way to protect themselves from the Brexit Omnishambles.

You have to feel sorry for the Tories ever since foxhunting was banned they have only to poor and disabled to hunt ,not quite as much fun I would imagine.

And you think it funny that they don't care for poor people???
Says the person who has recently had to rely on the NHS but couldn't be bothered to think about what's happening to it!

Says the person who has recently had to rely on the NHS but couldn't be bothered to think about what's happening to it!

Says someone who uses the NHS. I see very good docters and nurses and very bad managment. I'm not and have never said no blame should be aimed at the Torys

Says someone who uses the NHS. I see very good docters and nurses and very bad managment. I'm not and have never said no blame should be aimed at the Torys

Hmm...

I was in a hospital bed being taken care of and monitored for a release out to the big wide world. Clearly I wasn't too bothered

Sponsored Links
Back