Was this the second Cumming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least 1m people in Britain are estimated to have lost their jobs since March. Dominic Cummings is not one of them. That’s all you need to know about this week in British politics.

Sponsored Links
At least 1m people in Britain are estimated to have lost their jobs since March. Dominic Cummings is not one of them. That’s all you need to know about this week in British politics.

That number is going to get an awful lot bigger and it will have absolutely nothing to do with Dom and nothing to do with Brexit, and we will fare a lot better than many other European countries.

That number is going to get an awful lot bigger

One bigger would be a start.

I expect you're referring to the UK Government throwing away all its trade agreements, and threatening to cut itself away from its largest and closest market with no deal. That will certainly damage the economy and cut jobs.

Sponsored Links
No whining and I'm not upset. Read my posts again. I pointed out a factual inaccuracy in a post and then offered empathy and compassion to the poster.

What was the factual inaccuracy?

I thought so more made up nonsense from you. Again where was the inaccuracy. Come on let it be a test for you.

Go back and read. It's there in black and white. If you didn't understand first time round, there's absolutely no point in repeating something you can't comprehend.

Go back and read. It's there in black and white. If you didn't understand first time round, there's absolutely no point in repeating something you can't comprehend.

It would be so easy for you to point it out but you cannot can you. More running around and around.

You made the claim - now substantiate it boyo. Or you just a mad barking dog?

Omg you still bleating on. I personally can't believe I seem to be defending an arrogant little squirt. But actually im defending the right to impartiality. Be it tory labour limpdem they should be treated with some level of appreciation they are trying to run our country no matter what party is in charge.

And the jobs of 8m people are being supported by the Government's furlough scheme.
Only until October, and if they're still furloughed until then their employers will have to contribute more towards the costs/pay NI. Just been reading that certain sectors, such as restaurants are worried now that this will make them go bust. They don't think they'll be able to make enough money with social distancing etc. There is deffo going to be plenty more jobs lost..

Only until October, and if they're still furloughed until then their employers will have to contribute more towards the costs/pay NI. Just been reading that certain sectors, such as restaurants are worried now that this will make them go bust. They don't think they'll be able to make enough money with social distancing etc. There is deffo going to be plenty more jobs lost..
True but is this Cummings or Boriss fault. No word of the chinese here as that would be politically incorrect. :LOL: how fcked up.

It would be so easy for you to point it out but you cannot can you. More running around and around.

You made the claim - now substantiate it boyo. Or you just a mad barking dog?

Remind me how many posts you've made in GD on the same subject?

Remind me how many posts you've made in GD on the same subject?

Getting owned again boyo. Time for deflection.

Now if you make a claim you should be able to back it up.

I am sorry that I am holding you to a higher threshold than your eponymous leader Cummings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back