cup final flop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
did you all manage to stay awake for all the 120 mins today :rolleyes: maybe I got spoilt watching the notts forest v Yeovil game last night what a cracker !

Sponsored Links
Good old Yeovil. I knew they wouldn't let me down :evil:

I thought it was childish of the fans who booed the old players at the start of the final today.

Sponsored Links
maybe after that supposed game of footie both managers will understand why they aren't going to athens on wednesday

A Mod wrote

Markie, while the game may have been that, this is a family site and that is not pleasant. its therefore been removed

Why is it not pleasant that this is a family site...... :cry:

oompah said:
maybe after that supposed game of footie both managers will understand why they aren't going to athens on wednesday
Or the fact that they tried to win in all competitions and not just go for one trophy like liverpool have!

Moderator 4 said:
Markie, while the game may have been that, this is a family site and that is not pleasant. its therefore been removed
Thank you M4, for the way you've moderated here, and for restoring my faith in the possibility that some people listen.

hi i'm new to the forum so thought why not start off with a bit of football banter! I thought the cup final was probably the most boring i've ever seen - the liverpool west ham one from last year really spoiled us! On paper matches against man u and chelsea always look interesting, but they rarely ever are cos it gets so tactical! That's why the underdog in the final is always gonna be a much better game. The "big 4" have just made football boring cos they're far too similar.. well that's my view anyway!

Moderator 4 said:
i always listen softus! not everyone agrees with action i take, so some may think i dont!
I take your point, but I was actually referring to (a) the recent increase in posts made by moderators, instead of just editing users' posts, and (b) your clear explanation of an edit, instead of the silent deletion that been the past practice of some moderators.

Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Back