Current favourite word ?

B

Belrose

Have any of you got a 'favourite word' which you use as often as possible until you get tired of it ? Our present one is 'discombobulated'.

For those wo have never heard of it, make a guess before looking it up !
This excludes mlb3c, who will know what it means.

By the way, mlb3c, is the 'ml' for 'Mary Lou' ?

Bel :D

Sponsored Links
I've always liked "flange", but find it hard to put it into a conversation, let alone use it till I wear it out...

Sponsored Links
personally mines b*ll*x lol.
usually coz i've cocked summat up.

have a look at this banned vw ad. the kewlest thing ever,.lol

I can't allow that, I can understand why it was banned

glockenspiel.

choose a word for the day for you and a workmate. challenge each other to get that word into a conversation legitimately. good fun

markdoncaster said:
personally mines b*ll*x lol.
usually coz i've cocked summat up.

have a look at this banned vw ad. the kewlest thing ever,.lol

I can't allow that, I can understand why it was banned

Actually linda, it was banned because in one scene there is a girl on her tiptoes reaching for a biscuit barrel, and they are not allowed to show children in a potentially dangerous situation, it had nothing to do with the word b*ll*cks

even so you can't say that word on this forum

securespark said:
I've always liked "flange", but find it hard to put it into a conversation, let alone use it till I wear it out...

I dunno, "Allo darlin', gis a look at yer flange" springs to mind. :LOL:

my favourite word is, Life is one hell of a rollercoaster on the stright and narrow but smooth and easy in a life of a dole cheater.

"Fantastic!"

Use it in all circumstances whether good, bad or indifferent. Really starts to annoy people after a couple of days.

Also I like "Boobie Gravy!" said in an Austin Powers "Groovy baby" style.

Belrose said:
Have any of you got a 'favourite word' which you use as often as possible until you get tired of it ? Our present one is 'discombobulated'.

For those wo have never heard of it, make a guess before looking it up !
This excludes mlb3c, who will know what it means.

By the way, mlb3c, is the 'ml' for 'Mary Lou' ?

Bel :D

hmm...I didnt know what it meant. I had my own word...MIScombobulated...which isnt a word at all...but it should be. It describes me to a "T"...on a not so good day. The ml is Max, Lucy...the b for Boo....3cats. My name is Bett.....favorite word?? today ..... it's croissant. :)

Sponsored Links
Back