Cyclist get's what he deserves

Sponsored Links
troll-hole.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-19178359

The cyclist should have had to pay road tax, had a competency test and a license.

Then such an accident wouldnt have occoured.

:mug:

Exactly.

Sponsored Links
I don't get it? :confused:

You probably missed the other thread where people like squeaky claim training and licensing will make the bad cyclists behave better.

As if bad behaviour can be eradicated with a few bits of paper.

squeaky said:
Yes, a competency test might teach cyclists to behave responsibly

Yea, I totally buy that the cyclist in the story you linked to was completely ignorant that he should not cycle at speed on pavements.

I'm sure the reason he did it was because he didnt have a bit of paper to tell him not to :rolleyes:

troll-hole.jpg

:evil:

[troll-please ignore]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-19178359

The cyclist should have had to pay road tax, had a competency test and a license.

Then such an accident wouldnt have occoured.[/troll-please ignore]

:smug:

Please forgive him. He is of such limited intelligence, he can't help himself.

[troll-please ignore]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-19178359

My two year old grandson has got more.

My two year old grandson has got more.

How true conny.....

I see in the link Squeaky gives to the Metro. The article states that around 3 pedestrians are killed each year by cyclists. Nuff said. ;) ;)

And I am sure cyclists cause hundreds of other non fatal accidents, maybe even thousands.

But you are still deluded to think these people didn't know they were acting like ****s, oh, if only they went on some course and had a bit of paper, those 3 people would still be alive :LOL:

Some time ago I had a land rover and used to come down this big hill
And would get cyclists getting very close to the back in the slipstream
But at the bottom there were traffic lights and every so often I'd hear a bump and get out to find a very sorry looking cyclist in a heap at the back in fact on three occasions I had to call an ambulance and then much to my anger have to stand and explain this to the police it's the cyclists fault there a load of wannabe tour de francers and should face the same penalties as motorists I'd ban them if I had my way or turn cyclist bopping into a sport

If you are going to insult me, at least come up with something funnier than "ur thick".

:LOL:

Worse than thick, ignorant, troll, stupid, selfish. You really are a very special person.

Having held motorbike and car licences for 35 years, and having cycled in to central London for 5 of those years I think I am qualified to say...

There's good and bad in all users of transport, across all type.

Take your example of having many occasions of people on bike crashing in to the back of your Landy. Let me guess, you broke quickly, gave no space for prevention and laughed when it happened.

You really are very special, and one day someone may well give you some special treatment. Hopefully your end up in A and E reflecting your ignorance.

what a daft post :( IMHO no one deserves to be hurt on the roads. there are good and bad cyclists, good and bad car drivers, good and bad bikers, but if you don't use the road in a manner paying due regard to other road users, whoever they may be, then you have no place on that road.

Sponsored Links
Back