Danfoss RX1-S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know how to check a Danfoss RX1-S?

I have a CET-2000B-RF with a CS2 Tank Sensor attached, it used to work fine in controlling the hot water

The indication on the CET-2000B-Rf Transmitter (I have replaced the batteries in this unit) is showing wi-fi connected and calling for hot water symbol is on the temperature states 40Deg C, if i move the required temperature down below the 40 then the Transmitter removes the required water temperature symbol which all seems to be OK, (I assume the 40 deg C is the lowest set point so will default to that figure).
I have paired the transmitter and receiver several times and the green light on the receiver flashes now and again, however when I press the CH button on the receiver the red light comes on momenterily and then goes off. I would have thought this button overides the RX1 and should remain on untill pressed again, I am assuming the RX1-S Receiver is faulty but wondered if anyone else has any experience of this Unit? I am just trying to pin point the faulty device.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back