Danfoss TPOne problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I recently moved into a house fitted with a TPOne B, however it will not work because the previous owner or installer of the boiler/thermostat set the service reminder.

I had the boiler serviced a month ago, however I am unable to use the heating because I don't know the service code.

The person who serviced the boiler said he could fit a replacement thermostat for me or I could contact Danfoss, so I emailed Danfoss and bottom line was there will not help me as an end user and not installer.

It seems a shame to replace the thermostat which looks to be brand new because I don't know the 3 digit code.

Boiler is a ideal Instinct 24 Combi, which was given a clean bill of health after the service. With the weather at the moment I have not needed to put the heating on, but in coming weeks I will need to start using it I'm sure.

If anyone could help I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20231008_154819.jpg
    IMG_20231008_154819.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It would seem only an installer can do it, and perhaps the one who installed it originally? Try 000 if not, then it appears it would be a new thermostat or an installer

Attachments

• 71109CCC-5093-4976-8E55-7A2CD7E4AAF7.jpeg
    71109CCC-5093-4976-8E55-7A2CD7E4AAF7.jpeg
    378.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 8D0D2310-19D0-42C6-BC60-390B00842E70.jpeg
    8D0D2310-19D0-42C6-BC60-390B00842E70.jpeg
    384 KB · Views: 23
I have tried 000 to 100 so far with no luck. Unfortunately the company which fitted the boiler contracted the work out to a third party who no longer does any work for them so can't help me.

Just seems a waste to replace it because of the three digit code and no support from Danfoss.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Just seems a waste to replace it because of the three digit code and no support from Danfoss.
It is a waste, and entirely the fault of Danfoss.
Remove from wall, smash the front in and send it back to them for disposal with a note advising you won't be using their products again.

Sponsored Links
It is a waste, and entirely the fault of Danfoss.
Remove from wall, smash the front in and send it back to them for disposal with a note advising you won't be using their products again.

I don't understand why Danfoss won't help. It's tempting to buy a different brand to replace it due to the bad aftercare!

Well after a good few hours of working from 000 I got to 267 and bingo. I have changed the date to match when I had it serviced and set it to warn only rather then no heat. I won't be using Danfoss for anything in the future!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back