Replace Danfoss TP5000m with TPOne-M

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I'm looking to replace two Danfoss TP5000-m's with two TPOne-M's, and want to check the wiring.

My system has a combi boiler with two heating zones (living room and rest of house) each controlled with a separate TP-5000M. The hot water is not controlled by the TP5000's. There is also what appears to be two motorised valves. I was only looking to do a straight swap for the TP-5000's with more modern units, and hoping to do the switch myself.

PXL_20220919_142038708_2.jpg

PXL_20220919_142309302_2.jpg

PXL_20220919_142608905.jpg

Looking at the wiring guide for the TPOne-M...

TPOne-Conns.jpeg

It's clear to me where the incoming L and N will go, can you confirm where the other wires should go?

And secondly, would the TPOne-M's just work out of the box or would any settings need to be changed?

Many thanks,
Richard

Sponsored Links
Should work out of the box and the same wiring for the new one, so keep the link from L to Com and the black NO to NO1.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back