dangerous people

what bugs me is that some people let religion rule thier lives
the way i see it is that i will see what hapens when i die i will find out the truth then not what some nutter has told me and that i have worshipped something all my life only for it to be rubbish
would god really put us on the earth to worship him all day and be obsessed
like a zombie..... :eek:

Sponsored Links
You go there for a better life - they come here for a better life. What's the diff?

I'm on the plane with GM1965, brought our place 10+ years ago, brings in an income all year. The islands have immigrants etc with same type of issues as UK, but the police forces have zero tolerance, never quite understood why they have various/different police units though.

Sponsored Links
Ive been there :cool:

Had a villa more central for a couple of weeks but needed to see some green after the 2 weeks :LOL:

Is there really trouble over there :confused:
Must admit I haven't see any trouble in Nth Cyprus !!

You can suffer from pick pockets, burgalars, had the car done a few times, smash & grab in car parks. It used to be blamed on the morrocans. The lookie lookie man selling an arm of dodgy watches has been driven out nearly. They reckon a lot is now eastern europeans, come on visit and don't return, following the money I guess. The Guardia Civil are pretty harsh/brutal when catching them. Human rights and the Geneva convention does not exist over there. Mind you they dont come back

I wish they were half as hard here :rolleyes:

Cyprus is like heaven mate but with beaches to die for :cool:

Some great hideholes on Lanzer if you now your way round. Nudist beach on Papa gayo is worth a look if the germans arn't on holiday, unless you like realy hairy women.
The surf beach on other side of island is good, but can be bl##dy scary at times, due to under currents/suction. Thought I'd had my chips last time I went out with me boggy board

I did have a car with the villa so drove around a lot ,, I did have a good time :cool:

Im too old for danger so the Cyprus beaches are great,, you can walk out for
a good distance and the water was still at ya waste :D
Damn I wish I was there :rolleyes:

I came here in 1995 from Southern Europe to get a better education at University and then got a job and decided to stay. I am now married to a British lady and just bought a nice house.
I've always worked and paid taxes and feel I have contributed to the society here.

Even though I am not British by origin I feel that this Government must do more to protect local people. I cannot for the hell of me think what some of today's immigrants can contribute to society when they blankly refuse to integrate and learn the language never mind a skill.
I also have reservations about E European immigration. These people do work hard on the whole but again bring negligible contribution to society here as most of their money is sent back home. Also many do not pay taxes as they earn cash in hand.

Now I am no Einstein but have made a decent living here and learnt a lot of things. If I can do it why can't others?

I've recently been to Singapore. Now that is a role model to follow. You qualify by points depending on your skills / qualifications and if you fit the bill you are welcome. End result is a very high standard of living for everyone there, low criminality and plenty of work for all.
Harsh punishment for who breaks the law.

My two pence worth over.

Sponsored Links
Back