DATING AGENCIES, IS THIS REAL

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
BOB D.O.L.E said:
i have had more so called professional lady,s in bed than i can remember

I've always gone for quality, not quantity. Or may BOB has not impressed them enough so they come back after the first time?

BOB D.O.L.E said:
and i can honestly say i have had more so called professional lady,s in bed than i can remember,

whats your chat up line bob? "get in the van ive got a knife?"

jefoss said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:
and i can honestly say i have had more so called professional lady,s in bed than i can remember,

the thing is jefoss a women can always see in a man whats she wants and it looks like i was born lucky for that department i dont norrmally have to do the chatting up they seem to chat me up, but i will remember that chat up line next time im sailing round the pubs on lake windermere.

BOB D.O.L.E said:
jefoss said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:

the thing is jefoss a women can always see in a man whats she wants and it looks like i was born lucky for that department i dont norrmally have to do the chatting up they seem to chat me up, but i will remember that chat up line next time im sailing round the pubs on lake windermere.

well odne on your having some money, now we can all see in you what the women like! congrats :D

jefoss said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:
jefoss said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:

well odne on your having some money, now we can all see in you what the women like! congrats :D

Next time im out on the lake i will connect mi cam up to my laptop and give yea all a taste of what the birds and the bees do on the lake.

BOB D.O.L.E said:
Next time im out on the lake i will connect mi cam up to my laptop and give yea all a taste of what the birds and the bees do on the lake.

are you sure your not bill oddie really?

also isnt the lakes a long way to go to pull women if you live in cuba?

noseall wrote:
how on earth can you HATE someone you only communicate with via the internet?

Your very anal arent you.

Or maybe just an opinionated tw*t

Now make a decent comment or 'do one' eh.

Oh and I love you too, you anal tw*t

Dave

noseall said:
i sense an anger in you Soggy_weetabix.

and why do you think me a twit?:cool:

Now Now Girls stop bit,,,ching.... hee hee hee................

Sponsored Links
Back