Deal or no deal

Has Boris got your Blessing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hypocrite

b2e92213-df3b-4db5-9a70-65273c248bda-jpeg.213644
What, you think I can’t go without a drop of European wine? Phfft! So come on, stop swerving, tell me what you can’t do without from the EU. I’ll tell you to save you the bother. Nothing! Going to be some pretty empty shelves in the French, German, Spanish and Italian wine sections in Sainsbury’s to name just one thing in one supermarket. Do you think they’ll be able to suffer that without protest in those countries? Not a ****ing chance! Do you think we'll stop drinking wine from other countries or even our own? Again, no ****ing chance!

I’ll ask you again. What can you not do without from Europe?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Not being reported on MSM but the French are bricking up the entrances to EU buildings.

yep the dutch and there super trawlers reeking havoc to the enviroment destroying fish stocks at an alarming rate

come into british waters , board the vessel and arrest the crew ;)

any resistance ( assuming they are not bombed out there eads ) then maximum force should be used ;)

gun boat diplomacy ;):)

Sponsored Links
And we buy more than we sell to EU....so we will pay more tariffs.
For the third and final time, what can you not do without from the EU? If you can’t answer, just stay silent and we'll know the answer is 'Nothing'.

ok explain why you are so loathed by other posters.
Is that all, or just the usual suspects?

If the latter it's obvious...

Because is so easy to get the better of them in a discussion :)

Elle. Dream on weird boy. You are a legend in your own mind. Every one else thinks you’re an idiot

Well how would you solve this?

"A foreign-owned super trawler, that controls almost a quarter of England's fishing quota, will take biggest share after Brexit.
The 390ft Dutch Frank Bonefaas controls 23 per cent of England's fishing quota, and is the largest trawler registered in the British fishing fleet."

"In August last year, the ship transferred its registration from the Netherlands to the UK, but still lands its entire catch into the Dutch port of IJmuiden."

Sponsored Links
Back