Democracy? What kind of democracy is this?

Brexit has not yet been completed.
You aint wrong there boyo.

When do we get that 'control'?

When does the NHS start getting its extra billions?

When do we get our country back?

Brexit, what a pile of poo.

Sponsored Links
Wrong, Brexit was the UK leaving the EU.
Brexit has not yet been completed.
N.I. voted to remain in the EU...

Time for you to get used to flying a new flag (y)

animated-ireland-flag-2.gif

We've got it, that's why we're leading the way with vaccination, that's why we're talking about coming out of lockdown whilst Europe is staring in the face of a third wave and further lockdowns

Last year, March/April 2020

I've got my country back thank you,

Sponsored Links
Brexit was the UK leaving the EU

if that's what you believe, then it was achieved when UK resigned its membership of the EU.

Whatever happened after that is not Brexit, it is a result of Brexit. What a shame you voted without knowing what the results would be, and have now decided to moan about them.

You aint wrong there boyo.

Brexit, what a pile of poo.
Have to admit you have a point.
It isn't just Brexit though.

Once this pandemic is over and the bill for it arrives, then, decisions will have to made, as to who will get thrown under the bus to pay for the pandemic.
It is going to get awfully crowded under the big red bus.

N. I. is no longer in the EU but still subject to its laws and regulations

Well, you have to blame Buffoon Johnson for signing up to it, even though he previously lied.

Theresa May said she would never agree, so he pushed her out and took her job.

some nazism-related posts have been removed
N. I. is no longer in the EU but still subject to its laws and regulations, that makes N. I. a colony.

I think the situation will be resolved and I wouldn't be too surprised if your 'cousins' down south have something to do with it.

Well, you have to blame Buffoon Johnson for signing up to it, even though he previously lied.

Theresa May said she would never agree, so he pushed her out and took her job.
I agree with that, Theresa May had her faults but she had integrity, something which no longer exists in politics.

It would be hard to find anyone with less sense of honesty, truth and decency than our Buffoon.

If you turn that flag upside down it becomes the flag of the Ivory Coast.
Try it and see.
And the flag of a 'third country'...

Just as the 'Union' Jack is now referred to by the EU !

At the end of 1921 the Partition of Ireland was imposed...

A century on and a justifiable reunification is back on the table (y)

Congratulations you got it right.
A majority vote is required from both communities.
NOT communities, but nominated representatives of those communities, and nominated representatives indicated as voting on behalf of those communities.

Everything is predicated on consent from both communities.
As indicated by those representatives.
And I've recently shown you how most decisions are formed on a simple majority vote in the Assembly.

That will include any border poll.
I've recently shown you evidence that the format of deciding how or when the border poll is decided has not been properly formulated.
Here it is again:
I'm not sure whether you've been subjected to typical twisting propaganda of a political party in NI, or you genuinely do not understand the Good Friday Agreement. But you are wrong. The specific requirement has not been formulated:

How would a border poll be held in Northern Ireland?
As part of the Good Friday Agreement, an explicit provision for holding a Northern Ireland border poll was made in UK law. The Northern Ireland Act 1998 states that “if at any time it appears likely to him that a majority of those voting would express a wish that Northern Ireland should cease to be part of the United Kingdom and form part of a united Ireland”, the Secretary of State shall make an Order in Council enabling a border poll.

It is not clear exactly what would satisfy this requirement. The Constitution Unit suggests that a consistent majority in opinion polls, a Catholic majority in a census, a nationalist majority in the Northern Ireland Assembly, or a vote by a majority in the Assembly could all be considered evidence of majority support for a united Ireland. However, the Secretary of State must ultimately decide whether the condition has been met.
https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/irish-reunification

The only other viable solution would be repartition.
As most Nationalists live west of the river Bann, it would be just a matter of redrawing the border, of course there would have to be voluntary population transfers for minorities on both sides of the new border i believe Margaret Thatcher considered such an option.
:rolleyes:
If you're going to spew out your nonsense, especially after evidence has been provided to disprove your nonsense, there's little point in refuting your nonsense each time, because you'll just keep repeating it ad infinitum.

Last edited:
I agree with that, Theresa May had her faults but she had integrity, something which no longer exists in politics.
That'll be why she resigned after the Windrush and hostile environment policy fiasco.

You what? She didn't resign? What? She accepted the resignation of her successor who inherited her policy?
Oh well, maybe your opinion of her is misplaced.

You'll agree that England invaded most of the globe, and has hundreds of years history of doing it. Ireland, India, America, Caribbean, Australia, Malta, Gibraltar, Normandy, Australia, New Zealand, Gilbert and Ellis, Afghanistan, Canada, Egypt, Italy... there is no end.

And is so bad at sharing power that it resigned from a regional sharing organisation.
We stuffed the Germans tho...again!..

Sponsored Links
Back