Democracy

As Infidel mentioned, why are they allowed to recruit in our universities, I thought people went there to learn things and not have time to be indocrinated.

Sponsored Links
As Infidel mentioned, why are they allowed to recruit in our universities, I thought people went there to learn things and not have time to be indocrinated.

They're not stupid, I'm afraid. They are quite aware that in universities they will find young inexperienced minds, and with a predilection for challenging the established way of life in this country. What better people to indoctrinate?

I know. As a mature student, I saw many such young people.

Sure, only a hermit could have missed the media and political opportunist circus since the murder of Lee Rigby.

Has there been a massive rash of murders though? The way you phrase that, it seems you think the streets have turned into rivers of blood.

Give it time.

Interesting that both the BNP and the EDL are anti-muslim organisations. Why?

Why aren't there a similar number of anti-Jewish, anti-Chinese, anti-Irish or even anti-Polish organisations?

I think we all know the real reasons.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/immigration
The BNP's policy is to put a complete stop to immigration regardless of race or religion. I can't find anything in their policies about religion at all.

http://englishdefenceleague.org/home/about-us
The EDL is not anti-muslim per se, their line is purportedly to encourage an open dialogue to promote reform of the religion and loosen the perceived grip of the more radical arms of Islam on British Muslims.

Well I've had a brief look at both of your links; I'm afraid I haven't time to examine them in depth. The first thing that crossed my mind is that both sites tried to sound quite reasonable in their policies - no obvious ranting - so how true these are when you consider how the media see them, I don't know.

The BNP link finishes with a statement with which I take issue:

"Only the British National Party has the reasonable, sensible, fair and just immigration policy which will guarantee that Britain remains British."

Perhaps they are not aware of UKIP.

The EDL link seems to concentrate on muslims to the complete exclusion of any other ethnic or religious group, which is exactly the point I made earlier.

The two links I included were the publically available links to the policies of the BNP and EDL. I didn't bring these two organisations into this discussion, you did - with this Interesting that both the BNP and the EDL are anti-muslim organisations. Why?

If you haven't even spent the time to read and understand what the basic publically stated, let alone subtexted rationale of these organisations are, why do you use them as justification of your own views?

The two links I included were the publically available links to the policies of the BNP and EDL. I didn't bring these two organisations into this discussion, you did - with this Interesting that both the BNP and the EDL are anti-muslim organisations. Why?

If you haven't even spent the time to read and understand what the basic publically stated, let alone subtexted rationale of these organisations are, why do you use them as justification of your own views?

OK. To answer my own question the reason why, as I see it, is that muslims alone amongst all other ethnic groups seem to have stirred up discontent and enmity within the indigenous population.

Leaving aside, for now, the public statements made by BNP and EDL, the news at present is full of reports about issues with muslims. Other ethnic groups don't seem to be getting a look in at the moment, so I'll ask again:

Why do we hear so much about muslims these days and not other ethnic groups?

I don't recall ever hearing such news reports about Chinese, Jews, Indians and Poles complaining about our country and insisting on change to our established way of life.

Sponsored Links

OK. To answer my own question the reason why, as I see it, is that muslims alone amongst all other ethnic groups seem to have stirred up discontent and enmity within the indigenous population.

Leaving aside, for now, the public statements made by BNP and EDL, the news at present is full of reports about issues with muslims. Other ethnic groups don't seem to be getting a look in at the moment, so I'll ask again:

Why do we hear so much about muslims these days and not other ethnic groups?

I don't recall ever hearing such news reports about Chinese, Jews, Indians and Poles complaining about our country and insisting on change to our established way of life.

Was this the sort of thing that led to the slaughter in Bosnia, could it happen here?

Back