demolition

mrbadger said:
First I'll rip the sodding thing down, though, and send her a photo of me p*ssing all over the rubble.

Yeh, that'll also remind her of what your XXXX looks like, she probably hasn't seen it in a while, judging by the state of the relationship. :evil:

Sponsored Links
My XXXX didn't get censored! :D

Moderator 4

Never trust a computer to do anything right. Now pack it in or ill use an axe to censor yours!! :LOL:

Get a JCB (with driver) in and the place will be rubble by the end of the day.

Otherwise hire the biggest 360 you can and take you time, you will soon get the hang of driving it.

By the way, pictures of the destruction would be good ;) ;) ;)

Deluks said:
mrbadger said:
First I'll rip the sodding thing down, though, and send her a photo of me p*ssing all over the rubble.

Yeh, that'll also remind her of what your XXXX looks like, she probably hasn't seen it in a while, judging by the state of the relationship. :evil:

ouch

:(

Sponsored Links
Aqua said:
Get a JCB (with driver) in and the place will be rubble by the end of the day.

Otherwise hire the biggest 360 you can and take you time, you will soon get the hang of driving it.

By the way, pictures of the destruction would be good ;) ;) ;)

I'll do what I can ;)

Well keep us posted on progress anyway. and yeh, before and after pics would be good.
Best of luck with everything.

Would love to see some before and after pics.............also one of your ex when she sees it :D :D :D :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back