Desperate schoolchildren caught filling pockets with food to avoid going hungry at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these kids just see misery the entire time they are in the home. You may attribute wealth to a flat screen tele and an x-box. However, these poor kids look at other children as more fortunate than themselves because they have both parents together, they have parents that don't drink (excessively) or take drugs, they take their kids on holiday or to sports functions, they show an interest in their schoolwork and attend parents evenings together. And they do all this irrespective of what they earn.

Poor old Hawk may die childless one day and will have missed an opportunity to see what life is all about.

I read this post again as you mentioned it.

I don't attribute wealth to a flat screen tele and an x-box, the joke is on people that use these things as excuses not to take personal responsibility for their circumstances. Anyone with any shred of intelligence can see that.

Furthermore, what does any of that have to do with politics?

Sponsored Links
The fact that thread started as a thread about poverty stricken children and you managed to quickly turn it into an RWR crusade. Look at your thwankers. That is what makes you a right wing ******.
Give yourself a slap on the back.(y)

You brought up politics I didn't.

It does make me smile though when childless clueless people like you who have zero experience in or around poverty stricken children post stupid stuff like this....

You've been to Africa then and seen poverty stricken children?
You've been "in and around" them? What were you doing pray tell?
Handing out food?
You will probably have noticed that the parents are stick thin?

I read this post again as you mentioned it.

I don't attribute wealth to a flat screen tele and an x-box, the joke is on people that use these things as excuses not to take personal responsibility for their circumstances. Anyone with any shred of intelligence can see that.
You and Stupid Roger have every right to feel aggrieved at fat scrounging white trash chav dole scroungers, but this thread was not about them. Feel free to start one though.

As far as this thread is concerned, you have shown that you are clueless.(y)

Sponsored Links
You've been to Africa then and seen poverty stricken children?
You've been "in and around" them? What were you doing pray tell?
Handing out food?
You will probably have noticed that the parents are stick thin?
Err, this thread is about poverty stricken children in Birmingham Rog. Do keep up boyo.

Nearly 4 million children living it poverty in UK and rising.
Could be worse, they could living in the US.

Err, this thread is about poverty stricken children in Birmingham Rog. Do keep up boyo.

It's not about poverty stricken children it's about kankerot (who is likely another member on here) pushing the same tiresome leftwing agenda.

It's not about poverty stricken children it's about kankerot
I've read the opening post and it is definitely about poverty stricken children in the UK. If you want to clumsily turn it into a thread about indigenous white dole scrounging chavs then feel free to do so. Expect some criticism though.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back