Desperate schoolchildren caught filling pockets with food to avoid going hungry at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never inferred that it was a flaw but it is interesting that you think it is. Poor old miserable childless Hawk.(y)

Not the first time you've mentioned your children as some kind of accomplishment in life, they might be to you buddy but not to anyone else. I'm sure you'd expect people who don't have children to go out of their way to fund yours. Sorry, not going to happen.

Sponsored Links
Not the first time you've mentioned your children as some kind of accomplishment in life, they might be to you buddy but not to anyone else.
You are getting the wrong end of the stick, again. It's not me gaining owt, it's you losing out. Geddid yet?

Oh I see he craftily diverted the thread into an attack of indigenous scrounging white chavs. I'm all for that.(y)

Just remind me what this thread was about.........:rolleyes:

I think this country has enough scroungers of it's own without adding more from other countries, don't you? What sort of future are you expecting your children to have, and how does your attitude help them to prosper? To date all you have demonstrated is resentment for anyone having done better than you in life. You clearly don't have much confidence in what you do, and have to live vicariously through your children. Bit of a sorry case really aren't you?

You are getting the wrong end of the stick, again. It's not me gaining owt, it's you losing out. Geddid yet?

I don't value what you value. It's you that has the wrong end of the stick, buddy.

Sponsored Links
. I'm sure you'd expect people who don't have children to go out of their way to fund yours. Sorry, not going to happen.
I expect people to pay their fair share of taxes (like myself), so my children and everyone elses can have the services they need, otherwise can you explain what you mean?

I go back to my original statement and say that you are missing out. Poor old childless Hawk.(y)

I'm not adult enough to have children. I wouldn't make the sort of mistake you would. I'm more intelligent.

Perhaps there may come a time. Either way, that is my business.

Having children when you are still a child yourself.
Err I was 35, had my own house and business, engaged and soon to be married with no debts except (at the time) a mortgage. Can you explain how I was still a child please?

Err I was 35, had my own house and business, engaged and soon to be married with no debts except (at the time) a mortgage. Can you explain how I was still a child please?

I'm 31. So can you explain why me not having children is a problem to you ?

I'm 31. So can you explain why me not having children is a problem to you ?
It isn't a problem to me. Read post #12 again.

It does make me smile though when childless clueless people like you who have zero experience in or around poverty stricken children post stupid stuff like this....
Is funny though when you see someone saying they are poverty stricken with a flat screen telly and 20 + stone

I guess it is the RWR thing to do. At least you got comfort from your thwanking buddies.

It isn't a problem to me. Read post #12 again.

It does make me smile though when childless clueless people like you who have zero experience in or around children post stupid stuff like this....

I guess it is the RWR thing to do. At least you got comfort from your thwanking buddies.

No I don't have any experience of children, you found that out before now. Do I need experience of children to see that a 20+ stone woman is not in poverty ? Perhaps the definition of poverty has changed so much that it doesn't mean what it used to. I equate poverty with having no food or shelter, not not having the latest smart phone.

So what does my lack of child rearing experience have to do with my perception of reality?

What makes me a right wing ******?

What makes me a right wing ******?
The fact that thread started as a thread about poverty stricken children and you managed to quickly turn it into an RWR crusade. Look at your thwankers. That is what makes you a right wing ******.
Give yourself a slap on the back.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back