Desperate schoolchildren caught filling pockets with food to avoid going hungry at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Haha, yes !

Whoever heard of school using their budget for charitable purposes ???. They're obviously getting too much money and the new formula will strip them of some of this and now the lefties are whining of "cuts". Those kids might also be stealing food because they're thieves and nothing more !. Poor journalism.

Your attempt at humour?

When I was at school there were kids who had nothing and survived on hand outs. When my kids are at school there were kids in similar predicaments.

There are still some now. It's not new and it won't end anytime soon.

But what I am equally aware of are kids of parents who are working who are worse off than kids of parents who don't work. How can kids be dropped off and picked up at school by mom's and dad's driving new BMWs and having holidays in Florida and the med, and yet those parents have not done a stroke of work for years. And the kids of the working parents get jack, no dinners, no free school trips, no free uniforms and walk to and from school and holiday down the park.

It seems to me that maths and English are not the essential lessons nowadays. But how to play the benefit system should be compulsory study.

Sponsored Links
mom's and dad's driving new BMWs and having holidays in Florida and the med, and yet those parents have not done a stroke of work for years.
Are you saying you know people that are on the dole who drive new BMW's and have holidays in the USA?
They must be drug dealers.(y)

Woody must know people like these
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ddd/current-list-of-deliberate-tax-defaulters
I bet they've all got flat-screen TVs. Does Woody know Mr Christopher Rogers, the plumber? Or Mr Paul Henry Dummer, the builder? Or Mr Robert John Parke of West Midlands? Or Mr David Geoffrey Andrew Smith of West Brom?

Does James Dyson pay much tax? Does Richard Branson? Do Rupert Murdoch or the Barclay Brothers? A bunch of freeloaders making money out of Britain and running off with it to avoid contributing to society.

Perhaps Woody knows some real spongers.

940985_980803331988938_4756523909834508839_n.jpg

Benefits1.jpg

Crooks.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...choolchildren-caught-filling-pockets-13881509

What is going on in this country? The cuts have only pushed people into poverty - but for what benefit? Yet they want to cut further.

We are quickly unravelling all the progress made post the Wars - its truly shocking.

Can we afford not to cut expenditure? We're living on borrowed money, and soon we will owe £ 2 trillion. Or should we say to hell with it, spend like Labour, and leave our kids with an even bigger debt mountain to sort out, some day-maybe-never?

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Is funny though when you see someone saying they are poverty stricken with a flat screen telly and 20 + stone

You forgot the cigarette hanging out of their mouth as well, even if I wanted to smoke I couldn't afford to..

Amazing they can't feed their own children but can spend a tenner on fags..

Can we afford not to cut expenditure? We're living on borrowed money, and soon we will owe £ 2 trillion. Or should we say to hell with it, spend like Labour, and leave our kids with an even bigger debt mountain to sort out, some day-maybe-never?

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Do you know Income and spending works on a national level? I would suggest you don't. Either google it or search through this forum as its been explained multiple times.

You know public debt has grown under the current Government. Again its all in this forum if you want to search and get upto speed with facts.

kids of parents who are working who are worse off than kids of parents who don't work.

So they should stop working then. Seems obvious. Or is this another anecdote?

How can kids be dropped off and picked up at school by mom's and dad's driving new BMWs and having holidays in Florida and the med

How do you know if they don't work? If they are cheating have you informed the authorities?

It seems to me that maths and English are not the essential lessons nowadays. But how to play the benefit system should be compulsory study.

So you state that people are abusing the benefit system and to combat that kids should be taught how to abuse the benefit system.

Its no wonder you can be convinced of anything with impeccable logic like that.

You forgot the cigarette hanging out of their mouth as well, even if I wanted to smoke I couldn't afford to..

Amazing they can't feed their own children but can spend a tenner on fags..
I agree. some people would rather die than give up their addiction.

Some of these kids just see misery the entire time they are in the home. You may attribute wealth to a flat screen tele and an x-box. However, these poor kids look at other children as more fortunate than themselves because they have both parents together, they have parents that don't drink (excessively) or take drugs, they take their kids on holiday or to sports functions, they show an interest in their schoolwork and attend parents evenings together. And they do all this irrespective of what they earn.

Poor old Hawk may die childless one day and will have missed an opportunity to see what life is all about.

Your mate Blair destroyed the family unit, so how do you account for that ?

The working class used to have values, now they're turned into the benefits class with Blair's reforms to the benefits system, the people you voted for. Take some responsibility.

I laugh at your assumption of me choosing not to have children as a flaw. You may need children to feel valuable as a person, perhaps that's because you are otherwise worthless to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back